Gyokko x !nure-onna reader (𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊)

"𝓞𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮...𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍?

DON'T BE MAD Y'ALL BUT I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR 2 DAYS! "I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD, BACK FROM THE DEAD"

If some of you don't know who is nure-onna. She is a demon? who has a woman upper body and her legs are literally a snake and she makes people hold her "baby" and when they do the baby gets heavier and heavier until the victim can't carry it and that's when she attacks them.

--------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the sea...(Y/n POV)

A few hours ago I had eaten a man and it's the same trick again, making them carry the baby and later it gets heavier and heavier until they can't carry it anymore. It's so entertaining when they think I'm a helpless woman who needs help when in reality they are actually caught up in a spider's web and about to get eaten like the butterflies they are and after they can't carry it anymore, I take the chance to sink my teeth into them and enjoy my meal until the other victim shows up. Oh speaking of the victim...a pot magically appeared in front me...I don't know where it came from but it is really pretty.

"Such a lovely pot this is...nothing really impresses me but this pot...it's really pretty and it's mine now...I don't care who owns this..." And with that you picked up the pot and took it to the spot where you usually sit. "I might stuff the heads of the men I ate in this pot actually...so that this pot would be put for good use. I just need to find another victim since I actually ate every one of my victims already so I'll wait for another one but in the meantime...I'll just clean this pot." She then got into the water and started cleaning the pot, not knowing there was another creature inside.

Gyokko POV:

Hyo! This woman, I can't stand her! Did she just say she was gonna stuff a head inside this marvelous pot?! Well actually...Douma dono does the same so I guess it's fine but still! I am in this pot and she'll let another head come in here?! No way! But you know...she is actually quite intriguing...she is not actually a human, in fact she is a demon and she does not seem like the demon Muzan sama created...she must be a different one. Hyo! This girl is really intriguing to me so I'm gonna introduce myself after she cleans me and my pot...ugh, the water is so salty...

After cleaning the pot, Y/n headed back to where she usually sits and then there she saw it, another victim..."Oh...another victim...heheh...this will be entertaining." But before she could approach the man, she saw the pot moving and a creature emerged from it and she was very surprised and let out a small gasp.

"Hyo, Hyo, Hyo! Hello there, woman~!" Your eyes widened at his appearance, he had a lot of hands in his body and his eyes are where his mouth is supposed to be. "Oh...I did not know there was another thing inside that pot...you look like my new victim..." You wrapped your snake-like tail in his body but then...he teleported to another area and emerged from it again. "Hyo! Do you really think you'll kill me just like another human?! You're dreaming..." You were surprised at what he said but then he just started laughing. "Hyo, hyo! You really intrigued me! What is your name...I might kill these humans along with you...you are very sublime and intriguing..." You tried to attack him again but he just teleported. "Missed again, woman...now tell me...what is your name~?" He blushed but then you gave up on eating him and gave in. "Fine...if you must know...my name is Y/n and I'm surprised you're not even scared of me when I have a snake-like tail instead of legs..." He laughed and pointed at himself. "Well, I also have a tail that looks like yours but...I won't show it for now...so you really intrigued me, Y/n." Your eyes widened at what he just said. Him? Have a snake-like tail too like you? Unbelievable...

"Is that so...? Then you intrigue me too...what's your name...?" He then laughed again. "Hyo,Hyo! I'm Gyokko! The one and only! The best artist in the world!" He said proudly as he had sparkles around him. "Nice to meet you, Gyokko...my name is Y/n...I have a feeling we are gonna get along really well..." You stated as Douma looked at a new victim. "You know...I kill people and make them art and I see another victim...let's kill them together, Y/n." Gyokko stated as an evil grin spread across your face. "With pleasure, Gyokko san...I love it when I see someone suffer and you must love it too." He nodded and laughed evilly. "Hyo, hyo, hyo! That's right, Y/n...now let's torment this poor soul together..." Both of you started laughing and approached the victim. This time, you are disguised as a helpless young lady who needs help with their baby but they don't know what is coming for them.

You then begged the man to help you and he fell for it and helped you. You guys talked for about 5 minutes but Gyokko felt something inside of him...was it, jealousy...? No, he can't feel jealous over some girl that he just met...but he wanted to kill that guy himself but you and him agreed that it's you who would kill the guy. Back to Y/n...You asked the man if he can hold the baby while you rest and he agreed to it. Moments later...he felt the baby getting heavier and heavier which he thought, "how could it be...?" but then before he could ask you what was happening, you wrapped him around your snake like tail as he screamed.

"Y/N SAN?! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN, I'LL DO ANYTHING!" You laughed evilly as you wrapped your tail tighter. "How dumb of you to believe I'm a helpless woman who needed help...now I'm gonna kill you..." And with that you killed him as Gyokko laughed. "Hyo, hyo, hyo! You are really an intriguing woman, Y/n! although...I wanted to kill him myself...it would be more satisfying to stuff them into a pot..." He pouted as you just laughed. "Well...you can have his head and put it in your collection...I don't need his head anyway..." You said and threw the man's head to Gyokko as he just laughed. "Ahah...thanks, Y/n...now I got a new head for a collection, thanks to you! We are gonna be friends or...more than friends..." He exclaimed and blushed. "Hmm...let's see about that. Gyokko san...but you're really sounding like the type of guy I would date so impress me..." You said in a rather seductive tone as Gyokko smirked. "𝓞𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮...𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮" but "Bring it on, Y/n...I would love to do your challenge." You winked at him as he followed you and still had a smirk on his face.

Although both of you are a different breed of demon, both of you still got along. Both of you have a lot in common when torturing a bunch of people. Both of you saw another victim but this time, it's Gyokko's turn to kill this human and you were amazed by his ability to kill people, better than you, you admit. The night went so fast with you and Gyokko talking and laughing and you've got the feeling you and him would be more than friends sooner or later...

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂