Thank you! ★彡[(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ)]彡★

Okay, before I start I want y'all to check out my new books and which books should I make next?

Hello, I just want to thank everyone for supporting me after 1 year. I know this book is cringy and I think some people were not satisfied with the outcome and the way I kept repeating the cycle of the big three. I'm just doing wattpad for fun and to make stories for you guys and I want to make a lot of people smile so I try to do your request or make time even though I was busy in school.

For how I felt during the book, I was pretty happy and proud that my hobby finally took off. Ever since pandemic, I wanted to make gacha videos like my cousin who had some following (Haruka Nozomi) if you guys know who that was since I think most of us had a gacha phase (ㄒoㄒ) I always idolized her wanted to be famous and make people happy like her but unfortunately that flopped. I tried moving to tik tok and just embarrassed myself with making those videos. I also tried posting my cringy arts on instagram but that turned out to be a flop anyway. So, I found wattpad at least 2 years ago and it inspired me to make a book but it flopped. I lost that account and made this account. I want to thank @doumamakesedits for helping me to get this book popular. Without her, I'd probably be sitting here with my flop works.

So, after so many flops, I finally found what I was really passionate about. I have probably been making cringe stories since I was a kid and now that I realized, Maybe writing stories was always my hobby and my passion. I am happy that I made some people happy and probably made some people uncomfortable with my...questionable chapters. ///o_o///

I know this thank you letter must be really boring and long to read but I'm really thankful to all of you for making my dream come true.

Thank you again doumamakesedits for everything :)

----Yours sincerely, Fia ✯---