Akaza x Muzan's daughter reader ★彡[(ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)]彡★

"𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓨/𝓷...𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙

A/n: YEAH, IT'S THE INFAMOUS AKAZA X MUZAN'S DAUGHTER READER THAT Y'ALL WANT A PART 2 OF. I know I did y'all dirty for posting this a year later. So...here we are, 1 year later, making one. I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on part one...

Muzan nodded at their response and turned to Akaza. "So...it was fun having you as my upper moon Akaza...but it's too bad that you had to disobey me and betray me at the end...farewell Akaza..." And with that a monster thing can be seen popping out of Muzan's hand as you just stared at the sight with horror.

You did not know what to do if you should stop your father from doing what he was doing. You were paralysed at your lover crying and almost getting executed by your father...You wonder what you should do...but you just cried and could not think straight. Anyways my fellow readers...what will you do now in this situation...?

Present time...

I know that I can't defeat daddy since I'm not as strong as him but I can at least try to save my boyfriend from getting killed by my dad! I don't want to become single forever! I just can't stand here and do nothing. You then jumped infront of your dad which made him shocked by your actions.

-"Y/n, what the hell are you doing?! Are you defying me?! I know what's good for you!"

-"No, dad! You can't just kill my boyfriend and make me miserable for the rest of my life!"

-"So? He tried to take advantage of you! And I can't let that slide!"

-"h-he didn't! Now let him go!"

You yelled but then Kokushibo placed his hand on your shoulder. "It's no use, Y/n sama. There is no way you can convince your father in this state. He looks pretty upset and he won't hold back." Kokushibo stated while you hugged him and cried but then Douma popped out. "Hey, how about me, Y/n sama~? Don't you wanna give me a hug too?" You then turned to him and shook your head which made him pout. You then wasted no chance and jumped on your dad and saved Akaza.

"Y/n chan...? Did you finally overcome your fear of your dad? I'm really proud of you..." Akaza said while you gave him a long passionate kiss. "Akaza...I love you so much...I don't know what will happen if I lose you." You then started running with Akaza through the infinity castle. "I think this will buy us time, my love but I'm sure that your father will find us." He said while you placed your hand on his face.

"I'm afraid so...I wish that things turned out different..." You said while sighing. "It's my fault...I should have not come home with you...then we could've prevented this from happening. But then, I'm ready to die sooner or later. I just hope you find a guy that will treat you right." he said while giving you a soft smile. "What are you saying?! I only want to be with you and no other guy can replace you!" You exclaimed while hugging him tight. "Y/n...I wanted to give you this necklace but then your father bursted in your room. I want to give this to you because I'm sure that your dad is gonna kill me any minute now..." He stated while you shook your head. "No! Don't say that, Akaza! We'll find a way and I promise-" before you can saw anything, you saw Akaza's head being chopped off by Kokushibo. "I found you, Y/n. Now, will you listen to me? I'm your father and I know what's best for you." Your dad stated while Kokushibo and Douma backed him up. "Dad...why would you do this...I hate you!" You yelled while holding Akaza's body tightly as he disappeared in ashes time by time. "Young lady...go back to your room and think about what you've done and how you should be obeying your father." he said with venom while Douma then hugged you from behind. "It's so sad to see my best friend die like this but you know, Y/n sama...I can replace him and we can be together forever!" he said while you gave him a glare. "Leave me alone...you can never replace him even though you wear a frickin wig of him and Daddy hates youn and won't allow us, now get out of my way...I'm going back to my room." You stated while going back to your room, heartbroken.

I tried to be kind and respectful to everyone but even being kind hurts you...I tried following my father's orders and interacting with the other upper moons with kindness even though I don't like some of them but still...it didn't even reward me anything than a broken heart. I haven't even been eating for days since that incident...and I don't plan to but if my dad forces me, I'd have to follow him. That ruined my relationship with my father. What he did was UNFORGIVABLE.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂