Hantengu's clones x female reader ★彡[(ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!)]彡★

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻!"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙??

𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Y/n POV:

The sun was about to set and I was just picking some vegetables for my family. I don't know if the legends are true that there are demons lurking around if the sun sets then I'd be damned right now but mama said it isn't true and there was nothing written in the historical book about demons, so there's nothing to worry about...right...?

"Oh, look at that pretty lady...the sun is almost down and she's still not in her home." Karaku stated while Urogi placed his hand on Karaku's shoulder. "What do you want to do with her? Take her out on a date or something?" Urogi asked in a reading voice as Sekido crossed his arms. "You have to do better than that to impress her, you know? Girls want their guys to go overboard with them." Sekido stated while Aizetsu popped out of the cave. "Well...Y/n does not even know us so, what's the point?" Aizetsu mumbled while the 3 looked at him.

Sekido: "Well...if she does not know us...then we'll just force her to get to know us."

Karaku: "Yeah, Aizetsu! We're demons anyway, so we can do anything we want."

Urogi: "You can do you but we want to have her so we'll do whatever it takes for her to like us."

Aizetsu: "Fine...let's go confront her right now if that's what you guys want."

Y/n POV:

Okay, so...I'm almost near my house and I'm sure nothing will harm me. I mean, demons aren't real, right? So there's nothing to be afraid of...after all, that's what a lot of people told me. "Demons aren't real, so you should not worry about anything. The one that attacked your father must be a wild bear" But I know it wasn't...it didn't look like a bear to me. In fact, it didn't even look like an animal...maybe I'm just in denial and just believe what society wants us to believe. Maybe demons are re-

Before I could complete my sentence, 4 men approached me but when I got to see them clearly, they didn't look like humans. "W-what are you and what do you want from me? I don't have any money so you can't take away anything from me because I'm broke!" You exclaimed while the one with wings approached you more. "Oh, we don't need any money from you, sweetie. We want a date from you." The one with the wings stated while your eyes widened. "No! I'll certainly not go out with you or all of you! You guys don't even look human? How am I supposed to have children now!" You exclaimed while the one with the red eyes picked you up.

Y/n: "HEY, LET ME GO, YOU PERVERT!"

Karaku: "We're not perverts. We just want to get to know you better.

Aizetsu: "Yes, we just want to talk to you. We don't wanna hurt you."

Urogi "Yeah, that's right. We just wanna take you out on a date. Just one date and we'll let you go.

Sekido: "Don't make me mad. It's just one date."

Y/n: "Fine! Just one date and no more."

They all smirked and took you to wherever they wanted you to see.

Yeah so...they didn't keep their promise. When they said only one date. They literally held me hostage and forced me to go on multiple dates with them. What a nightmare."

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 500+