Daki x Muzan's son reader ★彡[(ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ!)]彡★

"𝓐𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓨/𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾!"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖕𝖚𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daki POV:

I just killed omitsu, such a shame. She could have kept her mouth shut and didn't say anything about me being a demon but she just has to confront me about it! She could have lived but of course humans are so stupid and stuff without thinking. I'm gonna head back to my room and get ready for a new customer. I was about to get inside the window but then I saw Y/n sama then bowed down to him.

"Y/n sama!? What are you d-doing here? I-I thought you were with Muzan sama for a m-mission..." She said in a polite way while bowing down more. "Why? Are you not happy to see me, Daki? I came all the way from my trip just to see you, so be grateful..." You stated with a smile as she nodded. "S-so my lord, what brings you here? You don't usually go inside my room but only if you need something..." She said while you laughed. "Indeed...now come close and let me explain to you, Daki." You then patted your lap. She then blushed and laid on it.

 She then blushed and laid on it

-"Daki...there's a demon that slipped from me and my father's grasps..."

-"really, Y/n sama? That's really terrible!"

-" I want you to kill a demon that has a pink kimono, checkered belt and with a hump leaf pattern...I want you to kill her because you're the only demon I can turn to."

-"I'm the only demon you can turn to...? Yes! I'll certainly eliminate the demon that is betraying you and Muzan sama! You can count on me!"

-"That's a good girl...I'll give you a kiss if you can find her and kill her for me."

-"Yes! Anything for you, master! I'll do anything you desire and I'll bring her head to y-"

She was then interrupted by a knock on her door. "HEY! WHAT IS IT? CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE RUINING MY TIME WITH Y/N SAMA?!" She yelled at the people knocking. "Warabihime oiran...we want to inform you that there will be customers coming in here in an hour..." The servants stated, trembling. "Maybe you should get ready and entertain your customers, Daki and I'll be heading back to my father and wait for you to kill the girl." You said while trying to escape from the window. "But Y/n sama! I can tell them to back off and we can spend more time together!" She exclaimed while you lifted her chin up. 

"No need, Daki

"No need, Daki...just go do your customers, goodbye..." You then left, which leaving her screaming at the servants claiming it was their fault.

She thought you were really interested in her or attracted to her but in reality, you were just manipulating her. You were a much better manipulator than your father. Maybe you were as good as manipulating the upper moon 2 Douma. You didn't necessarily like him but you two get along sometimes. But in conclusion, you found Daki annoying and a simp so it was easy to manipulate someone like her, even if she dies...you wouldn't care...

꧁༒The end༒꧂

Total words: 500+