Hantengu's clones x male child reader ★彡[(ɪ'ʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜰ... ★彡

"𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓮, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓭? 𝓢𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮."

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋?

-𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗

-𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓮? 𝓲𝓭𝓴

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe this...my whole mansion was set on fire and then these men captured me and are about to sacrifice me to their cult leader. I had been stabbed so many times to the point I couldn't move. How did this even happen? I had a happy family just a moment ago and now everything is falling apart?! I'm just 10 years old and I'm about to get sacrificed to their leader...

"You need help?" You were startled and started to look around the room but saw nothing. "WAIT?! WHO'S THERE?! AND IT'S NOT MY TURN TO BE SACRIFICED, ISN'T IT?" You yelled but then no one was there. You looked around for a few minutes until 4 tall looking guys appeared in front of you. They all looked the same but their eyes were different. "Hello, there...I can sense your struggles, kid and we want to help you." The one with the blue eyes said while the one with the red eyes glared at them. "Seriously? Why did I even agree to help this kid?! He doesn't even look strong and would probably benefit us nothing!" He exclaimed while the one with the wings chuckled. "Don't you see that this kid's parents used to be one of the richest in Japan? We can use it to our advantage by taking his money in return and impress Muzan sama!" he exclaimed while the one with the red eyes thought about it. "Oh wait...you're right! We can make our main body look good in front of Muzan sama by using this kid!" he said while they all nodded.

Y/n: "Please...just get me out of here...I don't want to be a sacrifice! I'll give you all the money you want!"

Karaku: "That's what I like to hear!"

Sekido: "Nice choice kid."

Aizetsu: "I mean, it was either live or die so it wasn't much of a choice for him."

All of you then heard 4 people come in. "What the hell? Why are there weird looking aliens in the cult?" One of the men stated while grabbing a knife to attack the 4 clones. "Oh damn, you made a mistake attacking us, you bastards!" Urogi exclaimed while the clones dealt with all 4 of them. You then watch with wide eyes. "So kid, do you wanna make a deal with us or not?" Sekido asked while you nodded. I mean you didn't really have a choice anyway. "Well...it's not like I have a choice anyway, so let's make a contract." You said while looking at them with cold eyes. "Great! Come with us kid! Let's go to your place!" karaku said while Aizetsu untied you from the chains and let you out of the cage.

Y/n: "My place is just near here. You guys have super speed so we'll just get there in 10 mins."

Sekido: "I'm not carrying that brat, you guys deal with it."

Aizetsu: "Okay, I guess...but please don't be mean to this child, he's pitiful"

Karaku: Whatever! I'm just here for the money anyway."

Urogi: "I just want to impress Muzan sama."

Y/n: "You guys are crazy, let's just go..."

That was just a few weeks ago when I was a slave to that one cult. Now, I have 4 body guards to protect me if I need help. I got my mansion back and the clones even got more servants for me but the only problem with them is that they don't know how to cook so that's unfortunate. I do have a feeling that they will eat me soon and offer all my money to their king so that's a bummer. I thought I had friends for life.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 600+