Kokushibo x Douma x Akaza x female reader (3 𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘)

"𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓳𝓸𝓫, 𝓨/𝓷...𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾!"

-𝖘𝖕𝖞 𝖆𝖚

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for 100k reads! So I made this special long chapter to celebrate! Enjoy!

I don't know who brought me here but I just realized I'm going to train to be a spy! I don't know if I'm excited or nervous...I'm scared that there will be really mean bosses and will boss me around non spot. Oh, here goes nothing...I'm finally gonna meet the highest ranking spies in this generation. You then knocked on the door and you heard a voice to tell you to come in, so you did.

"Hello, sir...it's a pleasure to meet and work with you-" You looked up to see 3 handsome men staring down. You bit your lip and blushed.

 "Ah! You must be the new intern? Don't worry, I'll train you until you get all the skills right!" The one with the white hair exclaimed while you turned to the taller one

"Ah! You must be the new intern? Don't worry, I'll train you until you get all the skills right!" The one with the white hair exclaimed while you turned to the taller one.  "Oh, I have to train...someone like you...you better not mess this up for us." He said coldly. You then turned to the shorter one. "Hello, I see you're a woman...I'm gonna go easy on you and you may call me Akaza since personal information is not allowed." You nodded as one of them put his hand around you. "Oh and, call me Douma! That's a code name! Just like what Akaza said, we can't reveal our real names!" He chuckled while you nodded. "And you can call me...Kokushibo...that's all you need to know." He said while looking away. "Well then, we can start the training tomorrow! Goodbye now!" Douma waved goodbye as you did too.

OMG! WERE THOSE MY BOSSES?! DAMN...THEY'RE HOTTER THAN I IMAGINED! I need to calm down for a second! But like...I would probably sleep with any of them at this point...I can't wait to start my first training with them tomorrow!

The next day: Training with the spy named Akaza.

"So, for your first task, I want to see your shooting skills." You gulped and picked up a gun. But as expected...you failed to shoot all of them and shot in the wrong places.

-"I'm sorry, Akaza sensei...I don't think I'll be able to complete this ta-"

-"Don't you dare say that to yourself! You're a woman and all women are queens! I believe you can do it!"

-"Akaza-sensei...thanks for the encouragement but I don't thi-"

-"Y/N! I WILL GIVE YOU MORE WORK TO DO IF YOU DON'T TRY YOUR BEST! YOU CAN DO IT!"

He exclaimed while you just gave in and sighed. "Alright, thank you for the encouragement, Akaza-sensei..." You trained and trained but still failed...after hours of training, you were able to shoot 1 bullet on the target. "You did it, Y/n, congratulations on completing one task. Now, you have to shoot 30 more targets." He smiled while you looked like you wanted to faint. "Akaza sensei! Can you please let me take a little break?! I feel like 1 more shot I'll faint!" You exclaimed while he shook his head. "Sorry, Y/n...I'm not making the rules, the leader of the organization is and you have to experience these hardships because tomorrow, you're starting your first mission with Douma." He said while you turned pale. 'W-WHAT?! BUT I'M NOT READY! I CAN'T EVEN SHOOT PROPERLY AND I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS GIVING UP ON ME!" You said, panicking. "That's normal for us. Before we even became a top spy, we had to go on a mission the next day. Spies do nothing but work, no rest." He stated that everything that he said was too much for you. "A-alright...I get it...not, let's do more training for my first mission for tomorrow. I'll need it." He nodded as both of you trained again. "Alright, Y/n. I'm just preparing you for the restless spy days you're gonna endure."