Upper moons x female reader ★彡[(ᴇɴᴠʏ, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)]彡★

"𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮...𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮..."

--𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙

Requested by: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later...

I don't feel like getting up...I feel extremely depressed right now, like I don't feel like doing anything right now. I can't believe I stood up to Kokushibo dono that night! That's the first time I've ever stood up for myself...I wonder what Kokushibo wanted to tell me back then...I actually just stormed out without knowing what he wanted to say...I wonder if it's something important because ever since I confronted him I can't stop thinking of him.

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Who can that be at this hour? It's literally almost sunrise..." You then proceeded to go to the door. You then opened it to see Douma and...Gyokko?

-"Hello Y/n dono, I brought Gyokko dono with me!"

-"What are you doing here?! It's almost sunrise! You should be in your cult!"

-"Eh? You're acting like I'm a slow demon, Y/n dono~ I can run faster than 120km/h~"

-"Yeah, whatever...the real question is, what are you doing here...?"

-"Eh? Is there something wrong with visiting my best friend~?"

-"Nothing...we don't usually see each other, how are we friends..."

-"It's just a mutual feeling, you know?"

-"Come...sit.."

You then led him to the couch and sat him down. "I know this is less fancy than what you're used to living in but please bear with me." You then started to milk blood from the human you just killed an hour ago. "I'm preparing you some blood...I hope you like it." You told Douma as he nodded. "Oh come on, Y/n chan~ you know blood usually tastes the same~ depends on the blood type of the person!" He chuckled as you smiled and gave him the drink. "Thank you, Y/n dono!" He then took a sip of the cup.

-"Also...why is Gyokko dono here...?"

-"Oh him? I kidnapped him because he didn't wanna get out of his pot."

-"Why...just why...that's just wrong and creepy."

-"Oh, don't mind that."

Gyokko then emerges from his pot. "Hyo! He forced me to come with him even if I didn't want to!" He snarled and huffed. "Okay...so where's the other upper moons, Gyokko dono?" You asked him. "I don't know! Probably minding their own business, unlike this guy beside me!" He exclaimed why you chuckled. "Yeah...it was pretty wrong of him to take your pot like that..." You stated while he chuckled. "Oh come on, Y/n dono~ you're no fun." He huffed and then looked at Gyokko. "Hey Gyokko dono? Can you leave me and Y/n chan alone for a while?" Douma asked Gyokko."Hyo! Can I just leave? I don't wanna go in here in the first place!" he exclaimed.

-"Yeah...can you just let Gyokko dono alone? Ever since he stepped foot in my house, he's been blinking in morse code." You stated while Gyokko agreed. "Hyo! Thanks for taking me to your house but I'm going to make more pots, bye!" He then teleported out. "GYOKKO DONOOO, COME BACK!" He yelled and pouted. "Douma dono, just let him be. He clearly does not want to be with you." You stated while he groaned then walked towards you. "What are you doing, Douma dono...?" He then pinned you to the wall and smirked at you.