2

gyuvin sighed, his friends were getting on his nerves again, asking about his crush, jeonghyeon. i mean, who wouldn't like the all mighty lee jeonghyeon? he has the brains, the beauty and most definitely the body.

gunwook looked at the boy with a teasing smile , "c'mon gyu! just tell us about the date. " yes, gyuvin was asked out by jeonghyeon just after school today. it surely felt unreal but nothingless, gyuvin accepted.

yujin was eager to know at least something about the date, so he nudged the boy and raised his eyebrows, "i really wanna know, hyung." and there it was, yujin using the cute card on him, again.

the oldest korean rolled his eyes and finally spat something out, "we went out and he gave me a kiss on the lips, thats what you wanna hear?" gasps were heard from both of the friends, damn. gyuvins first kiss?

"well was he a good kisser?" yujin asked, still shocked about what he was hearing right now.

gyuvin's face flushed red. "yes..." which made the two gasp even more louder. then the teasing started, making gyuvin even more embarrassed.

"eyyy, i told you he was a good kisser! give me my 5 bucks." yujin looked at gunwook with a smirk, knowing he won his bet with him.

the taller rolled his eyes and fished out a 5 dollar note from his pocket, handing it to the youngest. the shorter snatched it and cheered in victory.

gyuvin scoffed in disbelief, " you guys made a fucking bet on us?!" he asked-yelled. his two bestfriends gave him an apologetic look.

the oldest sighed and rolled his eyes, "brats." this caused yujin to look at him with a frown and gunwook to stare at him with shock. those two were so dramatic , seriously.

whilst the three talked, students started to gather, and for some strange reason that seemed to have caught gyuvin's eye, making him leave his friends and go see what all the commotion was about. yujin and gunwook watched witth confusion.

once he got a more clearer view of what was happening, he saw a tall blonde boy at the entrance of the school.

he gasped and widened his eyes, "ricky hyung....?"

-

" ricky has recently transferred from china to here. we are so lucky to have him here and everyone needs to treat him like your own, okay?" ms.yang asked, receiving 'yes's and 'okay's from her students. ricky just stared at the class with no emotion, wanting this to be over.

ms.yang smiled and turned to ricky. "who would you like to sit next to?" the chinese panicked, he looked around the room to see a guy who was scribbling on his notebook and looking distressed. he pointed at him and walked towards the boy.

ricky sat on the empty seat beside him and started to get his stuff out as ms.yang started her lesson. this is pathetic. he thought, not knowing the boy next to him was staring at him with much curiosity in his eyes.

"so you're shen quenrui." the boy said, gaining ricky's attention. how did he pronounce my name correctly? the chinese turned to him, "and?"

the boy smiled and handed out his hand, "i'm hao, zhang hao." so he's chinese. ricky shook hao's hand, finally, another chinese person.

"this schools boring as fuck, but sometimes theres fun stuff... i guess..." the older chinese said.

ricky nodded, "seems like it."

"which class do you have next?"

"uhm... chemistry."

"oh same! that's the same for gyuvin as well-"

"wait, what?"

"hm?"

"what name did you just say?"

hao raised his eyebrow but didnt question it further, "gyuvin, kim gyuvin."

the blonde haired boy tensed up. this can't be... he coughed, "b-brown haired gyuvin? boba eyes gyuvin? cute sm- yeah. is it him?" he asked, blinking back tears that were forming in his eyes.

hao looked with a confused face but still nodded slowly, "why? do you know him?"  the boy got worried as the younger was crying.

in a shaky voice, ricky looked up at hao, "hes here?..." hao nodded, getting out some tissues from his pocket and wiping the boys tears.

gyuvin was lost in his thoughts, my hyung. ricky hyung. he's here... his hyung was here, the hyung that he grew up with. he had tears slowly forming in his eyes, he wiped them away with his sleeve.

"NO- NO- RICKY HYU- HYUNG!!" gyuvin shouted, struggling to run past the big and buff bodyguards who were holding him back.

ricky was crying while walking away from the kim's mansion. he did not want it to come to this, but he got forced to. if he did not leave , something bad would happen to gyuvin and he wouldnt see him, ever again.

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME... PLEASE!" the boy was desperate, shouting and crying while so lightly trying to hit the bodyguard but failed to as he was crying so much.

and finally, ricky left the mansion, forever. gyuvin lost all hope and sunk down to the floor, the bodyguards holding a firm grip on him, trying to get him off but he curled into a ball and sobbed. he didnt care if it was on the floor of the living room, kitchen, anywhere. he just had to cry right now. his favourite hyung, his best friend, his long time crush, the love of his life has gone and left him without a single glance . he already missed him so so much.

"hyungie~ you look so stupid in that costume!" 12 year old gyuvin teased ricky who was wearing a vampire costume 'cause gyuvin wanted to be one but didn't want to be the only one.

the older rolled his eyes, "well, you didnt want to be alone! so c'mon! lets go!" he grabbed gyuvins hand and intertwined their fingers together. it didn't take long until they found a street full of teenagers and kids trick or treating and decided they'd do it here.

they knocked on a house's door and got some lame candy bars. gyuvin pouted, "this sucks."

ricky caressed his cheek and fixed his hair, "hyung will find us better candies, okay?" gyuvin blushed and nodded, 'ugh! why does he always do this to me...."

gyuvin thought back on all those cute memories before they turned 14, those were the best times in his life, even if it was just ricky visiting his house or whatever. he'll always find a way to make his visit rememorable.

"hes back..."

-

sooo???? 😓