14

GYUVIN

when the whistle blew, one thing was in my mind, i need to win this. and so i ran, and ran.

i passed the ball to younghoon, then he ran a little forward and passed the ball to haechan, we're so close.. haechan please don't miss... i looked at the tanned-skinned boy running with the ball towards the goal. he was a few feet away, and was about to shoot.

"COME ON HAECHAN!" one of our teammates shouted across the field, i guess that made him even more motivated and he shot the ball straight into the net.

"and thats a goal for team 11Y! congratulations!" the people on our team cheered and ran to haechan, thanking him and some were hugging him as a congrats.

"hyung, that was epic!" i exclaimed, excited for what else is to come for the remaining 15 minutes of the game, i saw him grin at me and run back into the game. i quickly followed and we quickly got back into action.

shit.. this group's good. if it wasn't for haechan's amazing football skills, they would've beat us by a far score... i chased jeno, who was running with the ball. all that was on my mind was victory, hungry for praise.

"gyuvin! gyuvin don't! if you do that it's a foul!" i could hear jiwon shout at me from afar, but i was too far gone to know what i was currently doing. i slipped my foot infront of jeno without and got the ball away from his touch.

a whistle was heard, and i immediately snapped out of the mindset i was in, regretting everything i did in an instant.

i quickly ran up to the clearly injured jeno, crouching down next to him to check any bruises, "oh my god hyung! i'm so sorry, oh no.." i looked at him in worry as he was groaning and wincing in pain, chewing on my bottom lip, i looked at the referee, who wasn't looking impressed with me.

"that's a yellow card, kim gyuvin." he raised a yellow piece of card at me and blew the whistle signalling the game to go on, i winced in regret. i should've been more careful...

RICKY

this idiot, why did he try to slip his foot to trip up jeno? i mean i know he's a little stupid but seriously?

he looks out of it. gosh, if i didn't care for this boy, would i not be so pissed?

the game went on for about 10 more minutes with gyuvin scoring a goal for the team and him gaining back the respect and trust he had. that was a close one. at least i made up for my yellow card.

it did eventually end with 11Y winning, and gyuvin claiming that he will treat all of the players today to a nice dinner, but ricky knows gyuvin way better than all to know that he's actually broke as fuck and doesn't like spending his own money.

when gyuvin came to sit down next to ricky, the chinese boy airly chuckled and made fun of the boy about how he's going to treat 13 people to dinner at bbq, "shut up, ricky. i'll find a way." he, very much annoyed, replied. slapping lightly at ricky's strong arms.

sports day ended with 11Y having the most wins in each category, making gyuvin cheer even more for his class, ricky was watching from a far distance away while chugging down his 3rd bottle of water of the day.

"he looks happy." seungeon nudged ricky to snap out of his thoughts, the boy turned his head quickly to face seungeon and then turned his attention back to the cheering korean boy.

gosh, the way he smiles and suddenly the whole world lights up.. "yeah, he does." the chinese boy replied, taking another bottle of water and almost finishing it in one take.

he heard seungeon giggle and pat his shoulder, "goodluck playing with him." he jokingly said, about to leave. how dare this bastard.. ricky grabbed onto seungeon's arm not taking his attention off on gyuvin.

"who the fuck am i playing." slowly ricky raised his eyebrows and looked up at seungeon, waiting for an answer from the boy. he saw him smiling, almost like he was relieved.

"ahh, my ricky growing up." he then shook ricky's hand off his arm and patted the boys head insead. leaving the chinese boy sighing and put a smirk on his face.

clinking their bottles, the 13 players from 11Y doing football today in sports days cheered and thanked gyuvin. "ayyy, don't thank me! i should thank all of you for your hard work getting us our victory today. if we lost that match today, our class would'nt have won sports day in general." he took a sip of his drink, wincing at the burning sensation in his throat.

"alright, don't mind me digging in then!" haechan yelled, placing his chopsticks onto a piece of meat on the grill. his mouth drooling at this point, he dipped the piece of meat into some sauce then put it in his mouth, the meat immediately melting into his warm mouth.

he let out an empathised 'mmm', closing his eyes and holding out a thumbs up to say the food was good. the other classmates giggled and took a piece of meat for themselves as well.

soon enough, multiple other 'mmm's escaped their mouths, gyuvin smiled widely, "is it yummy?" he asked all the classmates.

they all answered with an enthusiastic 'YES!' in return, attempting to grab another piece of meat. the brunette boy grinned at the positive responses he received, getting a piece of meat for himself as well.

gyuvinka
rickyyyyyuyu

rickyz
oh absolutely not. i knew you drinking would be a bad idea.

gyuvinka
gan u cme oick me up

rickyz
im just around the corner, stay right there im coming.

gyuvinka
okiih

ricky put his phone in the coat pocket, sighing through his nose as he walks towards gyuvin, who was sitting on the steps of the restaurant.

"gyuvin, you really can't keep drinking like this." the worried boy said, lifting the younger up by his armpits, gyuvin immediately collapsing onto him.

"mmmm... i wanna go home.." ricky rolled his eyes and told the younger boy to hop onto his back. "really?! yayyy!! a piggback ride from riri." gyuvin giggled cutely and clapped his hands together, immediately jumping onto ricky's back.

ricky chuckled amusingly as he caught onto gyuvin's thighs hoisting him up, he carried the boy into the passenger seat and layed him there. once he sat on the driver seat, he pressed the button for the passenger seat to lean back all the way, letting gyuvin sleep for the meantime.

"fank you riri.." gyuvin mumbled, drifting off to sleep with ricky's coat covering his small frame.

the driver, ricky, chuckled, "no problem, baby."

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR DELAYING THIS 5 DAYS AFTER THE SUPPOSED DAY FOR ME TO RELEASE. I WAS TRYING TO STUFF A LOT OF STUFF INTO THIS CHAP LMAO.