8

how could he do this to me?

im here, beaten up to the pulp in my basement, locked up and starving. this old man really gone to this extent.

god knows what is happening with ricky right now, probably tied up in another room my dad has stored as well. what is he planning?

i mean, i know ricky. he loves me, he would save me. so what exactly is he planning? letting me get beat up and injured. my hand is feeling numb.

there was a knock on the door, and i heard someone come in.

"you know i wouldnt let you just sit there like that."

ricky?

i rolled my eyes, "of course you broke out of my dads trap." he's the shen quanrui after all. i signalled him to untie my hands and he quickly did.

"it was easy, to be honest. he told his little minions to go beat me up and possibly to death. i was tied up in a dark room full of gadgets and weapons. i used my weight on my leg to stand up, untied myself with the little knife i had in my hand the whole time, and got some of their weapons."

i laughed in amusement. no one could ever beat ricky, when he was just a kid he always got out of tricks and traps. no matter how hard you try to prank him or something, you will always lose .

at this point, my hands are sore and numb, with marks around my wrists, probably from the tight rope they tied me with. so i flinched when ricky softly took my hand and looked at it.

"sorry, you alright?" he let go.

i nodded, staring into the distance, avoiding his gaze.

i heard ricky sigh and run a hand through his hair, i looked up. "so?"

"we need to get out of here. your father is more dangerous than i thought." i scoffed, "i thought that was already made clear the moment my dad got you here."

-

getting out of my house was easier than i thought. ricky found a way at the back of my house and we snuck out into an alleyway.

he handed me a cigarette, i didn't smoke before so i obviously said no. ricky nodded and continued to smoke on his own. i felt guilty leaving him out..

oh god.

what the fuck did i just do?

i just grabbed his face and threw that cigarette away like it was nothing and.. kissed him.

i could taste the smell of cigarettes immediately, making me cough a little but i didnt pull away. he kissed me back and placed an arm on my waist.

not gonna lie, this was hot.

it turned into a heated make out session real quick.
i cupped his face and played with his hair while he was doing wonders in my mouth. i let out a soft 'hm' and went on to making out with him.

"gosh youre so fucking pretty." i whined when he pulled away, my lips glossed and big doe eyes.

"dont say that.. i might just kiss you again."

ricky chuckled and looked at me, "then whats stopping you?"

-

NO ONES POV.

"oh my goodness! baby, what happened to you?" mrs. shen asked when ricky came home. the boy sighed and looked at his mom, "mr. kim."

the boys mothers eyes quickly darkened. "he did what."

"mom, don't worry. i got me and gyuvin out quickly. by the way.." he looked hesitant and stared at his shoes like it was the most wonderful and interesting thing ever in his life. "can gyuvin stay here for a while? his father is dangerous. we know that."

mrs shen gave him a sweet smile and caressed his cheeks, "of course baby, anything to get gyuvin away from that monster."

ricky smiled and went out of the house again, he opened the car door and gave gyuvin a grin, "she said yes."

the younger gave a small cheer and hugged the older, letting himself out of the car and into the house really quickly.

oh god, im gonna meet mrs. shen for the first time in years..

ricky opened the door and saw his mother waiting for him, leaning against the wall. when she saw how beaten up gyuvin was, she immediately gasped.

"baby!! oh my gosh. are you okay?" she cupped gyuvins cheeks checking all the bruises and scars on his face. gyuvin pouted, "mrs. shen! im fine! really!!" he gave her a cute smile and hugged the old lady.

"its been such a long time since ive seen you, honey. you grew up so much." she smiled and fixed the boys hair.

"mom, what about me? your own son?" ricky asked in a sarcastic tone. the old lady rolled her eyes and signalled him to get in the hug as well.

ricky came in and the three hugged. "wheres mr. shen?" gyuvin asked, the woman giggled. "honey, hes gone."

the boy gasped, "oh no! im so sorry auntie, i should never have asked that!" he made a sad face, mrs. shen just laughed and waved it off. "gyuvin, its fine! ive gotten over it ages ago."

ricky knew that wasn't true, but he stayed silent. "lets go eat now, alright kids?" the woman asked them excitedly.

both of them nodded and followed her to the living room, gyuvin sitting down next to ricky and the opposite of mrs. shen.

"soooo, whats it with you two?" she gave the two boys a teasing grin, making gyuvin flush red.

ricky made a whining noise, "mom! i told you not to say some weird thing like that!"

it went on with ricky and his mom bickering whilst gyuvin just watched in amusement of what was happening.

for the first time, gyuvin felt at home.

-

hai sorry! i rushed this chapter so its not long and great but i tried.. im really busy these days! im so sorry😣😣