15

i bet yall were curious on what happened the day when ms. shen invited someone over... 😜

"so, what is it." the man asked, raising an eyebrow towards ms.shen biting the insides of his cheek. the woman scoffed and laughed amusingly, "stop playing dumb. you think you could get away when you fucking beat my son to the pulp? adding on, you even disowned your own son. what kind of parents are you guys." she rolled her eyes in pure digust and rage. not believing what is coming out of both ms. and mrs. kim's mouths.

she stood up from her seat, "i hope you know that  gyuvin's finding a new family because you never gave him the love he needed. you neglected the poor boy and was so stuck with work up your asses to not even understand that your own son was harming himself, starving, did you even notice that? i guess not. he used to be taller than ricky, but he didn't grow any taller after since we left him. thats when he was 14, fucking 14. have he grown in these few years? no! he's almost an ADULT. if i haven't made the decision to come back once and for all he would've died. you didn't notice that huh? plus, you made my son sign a fucking contract to stay away from gyuvin? are you crazy? show me the contract." the pissed woman held out her hand in frustration, indicating that she wanted the contract paper, both of gyuvin's parents looked up at her in fear. "oh hohoho, don't tell me you beat them up because — FUCK!" ms. shen slammed her hand on the table, way too frustrated to say anything else to the fucked up parents.

ms.kim whimpered and shuffled closer to her husband, "honey..." the man wrapped an arm around her and looked at the woman who was pulling out her hair enraged. "i really hope you two stay the fuck away from gyuvin. you don't deserve to be parents, in fact, move away from the town, i don't want to see you ever again." she pointed towards the door to tell them to leave, they got up quickly and left, ms. shen holding in her anger trying to not lash out.

mom
Baby, when are you coming back?

rickyz
don't worry, i'll bring gyuvin with me as well. we're fine.

mom
Alright, I have some leftovers from our guests. Do you guys want to eat something when you come back?

rickyz
we're both pretty tired. but i think gyuvin would like some porridge if you made some. he loves your porridge.

mom
Ahh, yes I did make some porridge! I'll make a bowl for him 😘

rickyz
thanks mom. love you

mom
I love you more ❤️❤️

letting out a very exhausting breath out, ms. shen collected herself and washed her face. preparing porridge for her son's bestfriend.

"so it's your birthday party?" ricky looked down at jimin, who was looking back up at him with an annoyed-ish expression, trying to hold back the hrge to beat his ass up. "yes, gyuvins gonna be there so don't worry." thinking about the boy made him automatically smile, immediately agreeing by nodding.

jimin noticed, and smiled back at him. then taking her leave to give her last ever invitation, josh. taking a deep breath in and out, she entered his classroom. immediately regreting as the whole class looked at her like a complete unknown person, the girl walked straight up to her crush.

"uhm.. hi josh." the chinese boy looked up, raising an eyebrow on why she's there. the girl handed him the pretty pink envelope, the words 'JIMIN'S BDAY!' imprinted on it. he took it and read what was on the envelope before grinning. "oh of course, jimin. i'll be there!" the nervous jimin smiled awkwardly at him before striding away towards the door, flushed red.

entering the huge house, gyuvin gasped on how cutely decorated the party was. with peachy-pink everywhere. it wasn't like those typical highschool parties where everyone gets drunk, well they will get drunk, but it was nice. with some light music playing in the background.

he was wearing a simple white top paired with pink jacket to fit the theme, then throwing in a pair of black ripped jeans and converses. he looked around, trying to find where the birthday girl was. "gyuvinnie!!" turning around to follow the voice, to see jimin in her gorgeous pink satin dress, it really hugged her figure well. showing off her curves and complimenting her brown wavy hair.

"hey birthday girl! happy birthday, here's your present" before handing the nicely wrapped present to her, gyuvin winked a little and gave her a signal through eye, 'it's about josh.' is what he said through eye language.

she smirked as she received the gift, thanking him and leading the younger boy to where the drinks are, "honestly, i don't know half of these people. i only invited half the people and my parents invited their friends" she rolled her eyes as she drank the punch, wincing at the strong taste. "ewww, what the fuck? this shits ass." jimin said, pointing to the drink. gyuvin, who was ahout to drink it, dumped the drink back into the pot.

the older girl snickered out of the blue, "i wonder how ricky would look like wearing pink. his emo ass only knows black and white" gyuvin couldn't help but burst out laughing, the sight of ricky in pink would definitely make him see a whole new facade of the older.

"he definitely would cuss you out once we go back home, his ass hates pink." gyuvin said, obviously ricky would do it but with no offence behind his words, he just hates pink. jimin chuckled and took another sip at the disgusting drink, "fuck! i drank from it again." the two of them looked at eachother before both giving out and laughing hard.

ricky swore this is the last time he attended a birthday party with themes.

goddamn, why did the theme had to be pink? he looked ridiculous in his pink suit that his mom bought him yesterday, huffing, he entered the house, immediately squinting from the bright yellow lights paireed with pink decorations all around.

"fuck this." he was about to back out, when he remembered that gyuvin was in this party. stepping a hesitant step forward, he searched for his bestfriend.

the boy talking to his friend looked up to see ricky, "hyung!" he called across from the bar. the boy grinned slightly when he saw gyuvin, going towards to the boy.

"hey." ricky greeted the both of them, and grabbed a drink. taking a sip he made a weird face and held the cup in front of him, "what the fuck, this shit is ass."

"right?!"

happy friday!! im tired 😭😭😭