5

it isnt fair.

it never was. ricky and gyuvin have been bestfriends ever since they were in diapers. but now ricky has like fifty new girlfriends and 50 more male friends. gyuvin can only watch from afar.

the chinese older payed no mind to the youngers glares. he was actually liking this very much. seeing the youngers cute little frown that he thinks is scary (its most definitely not.) his pouty pink lips, and his big eyes that held the whole universe in them.

ricky approached a girl, her name was... what again? jimin? yeah whatever he didnt pay any mind when he approached her table with her friends. they were probably the most popular and hot girls in the whole school, so he's got some real nerves coming up to them to flirt.

but it was alright. majority of the girls fancy ricky so they fixed themselves up and touched up their makeup when they saw ricky coming towards their table.

"hello, princess." the girls squealed, except for jimin who didn't look impressed.

"you know, there's this guy in my class that really likes you, gyuvin? you know? hes really cute and boyfriend material. go to him instead, while you still have your chance." she looked ricky up and down with judgement in her eyes and fake smiled at him.

he gave her a fake smile and walked back to his table of friends eating and laughing at him. "bro! i got that on camera thats crazy!!" hyunjin wheezed while having food in his mouth, shoving his video in the chinese's face.

the younger just rolled his eyes and sat down next to jeonghyeon. the boy clapped his hands to catch everyones attention.

"i'm gonna ask gyuvin to be my boyfriend."

pause.

what?

-

that was it.

ricky knew that gyuvin would say yes, ricky knew that gyuvin still liked him so, why not use that advantage?

gyuvin raised his hand, "yes, mr. kim?"

"can i go to the toilet?" both boys asked at the same time. ricky and gyuvin looked at eachother, gyuvin breaking eye contact first. the chinese smirked and looked at their teacher.

she sighed, "okay."

ricky jumped out of his seat and catched up with gyuvin in the hallway. he pinned him against the wall and with one hand, he then put both of the youngers arms above him.

gyuvin gulped, "h-hyung..."

the older didnt waste them to press their lips together. rather harshly, but he knew gyuvin would like it like that. he heard the youngers whines and whimpers. god he was loving it so much.

he bit the boys bottom lip, making the korean gasp. giving ricky the chance to slide his tounge inside gyuvin's mouth and explore everywhere.

the younger was so into it, he wrapped his arms and legs around the tallers neck and waist , ricky then grabbed his thighs and hoisted him up.

gyuvin suddenly pulled away, "hallway, people, toilet, i need you, now." ricky quickly understood and led them to the toilet. not even a second after entering the stall, they started making out again.

ricky slowly and sloppily bit a spot on gyuvins neck, sucking it and after doing so, kissing the spot. soon after he left 10 more of those love bites.

gyuvins moans and whimpers made ricky hard. the older was about to make another hickey when—

*RING!*

the two snapped back into reality and got themselves off of eachother. ricky quickly unlocked the stall door and both of them came running out of it.

"lets just never talk about this again."

ricky sighed, "okay, but just letting you know, you're mine and mine only."

______________

gyuvins head was in a mess. he literally just did something bad. he made out with ricky. the ricky who is supposed to avoid him. and fuck, did he say that hes his and his only? that was so damn hot.

he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice jeonghyeon coming up his way, with a bouquet in his hands.

"hey," he said softly. gyuvin looked up and saw the flowers, it was beautiful, honestly speaking. with roses, violets, lilies...

the younger gasped and held the flowers to his nose. he took a sniff of them. "these smell so good.." he stared at them in awe.

jeonghyeon smiled while looking at the younger, "do they? i picked them out individually." gyuvin gasped again, "thats so expensive! you couldve given me just a whole bouquet and i would've been over the moon."

"thats rich coming from you!" the older chuckled, gyuvin rolled his eyes as he admired the bouquet again.

the taller coughed, "right. i have something to ask you," he suddenly had a serious tone in his voice, making gyuvin look up to him.

"mm?"

"gyuvin i have been taking you on little dates now, i have pecked you on your face everywhere probably, and we are apparently the 'power couple' of the school. so i think by now you would know that i really really like you and i could imagine us in the future. so, if you don't mind me asking, will you be my boyfriend?"

you're mine and mine only.

"you're mine and mine only.." gyuvin mumbles quietly, jeonghyeon was left confused , "hm?"

"oh."

"mmm.. sure..."

"really?" jeonghyeons face lit in excitement. gyuvin smiled and nodded his head. "yep! i'll be your boyfriend." the younger didn't know what to do.

jeonghyeon cheered and kissed gyuvins lips, tasting some faint strawberry that made him furrow his eyebrows but he didn't question it.

the two pulled away for air. gyuvin grinned and kissed jeonghyeons cheek, "i needa go now~ bye love!"

love. jeonghyeon flushed red.

-

"hey boss baby! theres a party tonight at soobs, you goin?" jeno asked, throwing a hand around the tallers shoulders lazily.

"sure, i dont have anything good to do anyway"

ricky has been thinking about that heated make out session for, long enough. he missed the younger, so damn much and fuck, he had a fucking boner.

his throbbing dick doesn't help much when thinking of his (ex?) bestfriend. makes him way more hornier than usual.

"by the way, heard hyeon has a boyfriend now." the older said yawning whilst winking at renjun whom they just passed by.

the chinese rolled his eyes, he actually did it.

"took him long enough."

the two looked at the newcomer, hyunjin.

**

ive been contemplating... i want this to be sweeter but also a little bit more angst...