12

my head was throbbing when i woke up.

" gyuvin, wake up."

i heard a soft voice call out for me, so i opened my eyes.

there sat ricky, looking straight into my eyes.

"gyu, im going to school now, stay rested okay?" he asked me, brushing some strands of hair out of my face.

"aren't i supposed to come with you?" i asked, getting up from bed and heading to the bathroom to wash up.

i heard him chuckle and shift around, "i called a day off for you" that made me roll my eyes, "hyung! i've taken wayy too many day offs. let me have this one."

"fine, but i have to stay by your side the whole time." i agreed, finally washing up and brushing my teeth to get ready for school quickly.

by the time it was about eight thirthy, we left for ricky's car. "shen you better get us to school in time."  i jokingly threatened, rushing the older to get into the car.

"alright alright, i will." he said, buckling his seatbelt on and turning on the car engine. before i knew, we were off to school.

it really has been a long time since i have gone to school, with a rollercoaster of things happening in my life lately i really had no chance to come into school with all that happening, so obviously i would be nervous meeting my classmates again.

when i walked into school, i went straight to my classroom (obviously not before giving ricky my time table for him to follow) and walked straight theough the door.

inside all my classmates stopped and looked at me, "kimgyu! its so nice to see you again." the class president, hanbin said. followed by his boyfriend, zhanghao who also gave me a hug and a welcome back.

"thanks guys! i'm doing fine now. dont worry about me." i said quickly, waving off everyone that's worried and gone to sit in my seat.

as ms. yang walked in, she was definitely surprised to see gyuvin back at school, "gyuvin? you're back?" she asked, curious because she just heard from the office that gyuvins taking a day off again.

"yeah! i'm fine, don't worry." gyuvin replied before going back to doodling in his notebook.

"im glad you're fine then. alright class! as sports day is approaching and we need to sort out who's doing what we will be skipping first period to go over everything." the homeroom teacher announced, earning cheers of excitement and enjoyment from the class of skipping their first period, maths.

gyuvin too, was happy. thank god i don't have to do maths first thing today, this hangover is still bad. he put his notebook away and focused on the notices given by the reps of different departments.

"okay, so imagine being bored in your house with nothing to do and suddenly TA DA! you have a book besides you with a note, read for 10,000 won. sounds like a good deal, eh? we are starting this book marathon and whoever reads the most books win 100,000 won and gets to skip the lunch line for a week!" kang leehyun announces, trying very hard to catch everyone's attention with the event that will be held for the next few weeks.

"what if we don't have the time and patience to do it? ..." the class groaned at the stupid question one of the students asked, "well then don't join? duh." the other library rep, lee jisun replied.

after all the notices were done and everyone was happy, ms. yang started writing on the blackboard on what type of sports they're doing this sports day.

lets see.. running, long distance, skipping, football, volleyball... gyuvin pouts, noticing not many of those really caught his interest but he was considering doing football, everyone had to pick one type of sport to compete with, so that left him no choice.

"can everyone who wants to do running raise their hands?" all the people that run fast raised their hands up in the air for ms yang to count. 5 people, not bad.

"okay thank you, boys. you will now represent the class with the running race. i expect the very best of you all. now, can anyone raise their hands up if they want to do the 600m long distance?"

it went on and on with the students picking what they wanted until gyuvin was the only person in the class who didn't pick anything.

"kim gyuvin, don't you have anything you want to do for sports day? i heard you were good at football, you should try." hanbin asked him, his hand that was holding the chalk hovering over the football column.

shit.. i have no choice but to pick that one, i cant do the others.. "sure i'll do football." he smiled at the class president and received one back, hearing the screeching of the chalk on the blackboard as hanbin wrote 'kim gyuvin' on the football column.

"alright! thank you everyone for deciding what youre doing for sports day. i will now let you guys know what will happen on the day," the homeroom teacher stood infront of the classroom back against the blackboard with her eyes on the piece of paper she is holding, " first off, everyone will have to be in the pe uniform, we will have 15 minutes max to change then i would like you guys to warm up in the gym first period. after that we are off to the field for sports day!"

ricky really wanted to get out of the classroom.

he was tapping his feet against the floor anxiously, afraid something will happen to gyuvin again and they'll beat him up or something. whilst they were discussing whats happening on sports day, he pulled out his phone and texted the brunette haired boy.

rickyz
vin everything okay?

gyuvinista
yas hbu

rickyz
good

seeing that gyuvin was doing fine made him relieved and put his phone away, focusing on what will happen on sports day. he has put his name for volleyball and running as those were the two sports that he was confident about winning.

knowing gyuvin, he'd probably pick football. thats why ricky didn't choose it in the first place, it'd be hard going against the boy he loved the most in the whole wide world and he wanted his class to win.

"okay! that's about it and the bell is about to ring. any questions?" ricky's homeroom teacher, ms. lee asked the class, looking around for any hands raised.

after seeing there were no questions asked, she smiled softly and dismissed the class.

ricky ran out of the class and to gyuvin's classroom where he saw that the class was just packing up. yes! thank god.

he saw gyuvin step out of the door and immediately he hugged the boy, "cmon ill send you to your next class."

"awww, you really didnt have to ricky.."

"but i insist." ricky gave him a firm reply, and pulled the whining boy closer, "if you start throwing a tantrum i will throw more of a chaos than you will." the blonde haired boy whispered to gyuvin, shutting the boy up.

"fine, whatever."

"cmon! lets goo!!" ricky let go of gyuvin's shoulder and ran towards the science department, putting his arms out and feeling the air blowing at him.

"hey! come back here shen ricky!" gyuvin quickly ran towards the other to catch up, both wearing smitten smiles on their faces.

and we're back in buisness!! (not really..)