7

buckle up everyone...

-

"uhm. text him?"

hyunjin rolled his eyes, "yes, ricky. text him." this was probably the 9th time he has said this but god dammnit. ricky was unsure though as gyuvins dad could really just get those hackers and tell them to hack his phone or some shit.

the plan was to text gyuvin and try to be friends again, after ricky gained gyuvins trust ,  they'll start slowly as friends but then gradually start becoming best friends. easy.

but then again, ricky loves gyuvin. thats an understatement. but gyuvin loves jeonghyeon. its different. so ricky will just have to stay friends with gyuvin, no matter how hurt he gets he needs to stay just as friends with gyuvin.

really, ricky wants to just go straight for it and say "i love you, kim gyuvin. be my boyfriend." but that wasn't part of the plan of getting them to be friends again.

the hardest part was jeonghyeon. if he knew ricky like, absolutely is down bad for gyuvin, pretty much everything will be ruined.

so yeah, stay friends, or nothing.

-

gyuvin was in a good mood today, he woke up feeling like just, fresh and clean. he called jeonghyeon and did want to ask if they can go out for a date but jeonghyeon got to it first.

"wanna go out for a date at the ice skating rink nearby? ill pick you up and we can go eat something later." jeonghyeon asked, anticipating gyuvins answer.

gyuvin smiled through the phone, "of course, babe! i'll get ready. pick me up in 20."

the other chuckled and cooed at how his boyfriend was so enthusiastic most of the time, "alright. see you."

the call ended.

gyuvin really didn't know what to wear but he picked out a cute white shirt and a blue sweater. he matched it with white shorts and white & blue leg warmers.

it was about 11:56 when gyuvin heard his doorbell ring. he added some final touches to his hair and makeup before running down the stairs to meet jeonghyeon.

when he opened the door, he was met with flowers. he giggled. "gosh, you're really gonna do this everytime we go on a date, huh?" the older nodded and smiled, checking out every detail of the youngers face.

knowing his boyfriend, he didn't want to ruffle his hair as he knew how much effort gyuvin always puts in his hair. he probably used alot of hair spray when he was getting ready so jeonghyeon dared not to touch it in any way.

on the ride to the ice skating rink, gyuvin recieved a message. ricky..?

rickyz
hey. sorry to bother you.

rickyz
i want to ask you something.

gyuvinka
and that is?

rickyz
can we be friends again?

-

it echoed inside gyuvins head the entire time. why the fuck would he want to be my friend again? i mean, look at me. who would want to be my friend?

ricky, obviously.

jeonghyeon was getting some drinks for them for a break from ice skating. gyuvin was waiting for him whilst looking through messages that had been sent when he was gone having fun.

FLASHBACK.

gyuvin was sweating. its the first time he has ever been in a ice skating rink before and he was not trained whatsoever. so when he entered the rink he was basically holding onto the sides for his dear life tryna survive.