11

jeonghyeon was a nice guy.

he was the type of guy who would open the door for classmates, have everyone swooning over him and more stuff like that. adding on, he was a smart guy as well. he knew how to balance fun and education at the same time. thats why he was named 'genius lee' by his classmates and even teachers, too. he respected boundaries and never dared tried to cross the line in friendship matters, he was respectful and alot of people admire him.

when jeonghyeon met gyuvin, they were 11. he was always the second choice, with the boy always following around that ricky person. he can admit that he was very, very jealous and envied ricky for always making gyuvin laugh, but he can't.

it wasn't until ricky had left gyuvin heartbroken that jeonghyeon started being more obvious that he had a crush on gyuvin— heck he can even say that he fell in love.

what exactly made him angry was when gyuvin always just takes his gestures as in a nice friendly way, not taking his hints of liking him.

its alright, i wont stop trying.

and he didn't, he has always stayed by gyuvins side, buying him lunch, helping him with texts and basically he was apart of his friendgroup, but a little more distant from the other people in the large circle of friends.

he really ever just focused on gyuvin, actually.

sure, he had friends of his own, the actual friend group that he's in. the one with hanbin, ollie, junhyeon and more people. it's funny because they call the friend group, 'the tops.' meaning that they are the dominant people in a relationship.

now, the boys already knew that jeonghyeon and gyuvin had something going on, and they always teased him for it. making the boy flustered.

"hyung!!" he whined when jeno teased him about staring at gyuvin and his friends, wanting to disappear right then and there.

"you're so whipped, like whipped cream" mark added on, making the korean boy even more flustered than he already was.

he was delighted when he and gyuvin had their first kiss.

or so he thought that it was gyuvin's first kiss.

"it has ALWAYS been him, hasn't it?!" jeonghyeon tried to not raise his voice, but he really couldn't hold back, seeing that his boyfriend has been kissing other boys.

"please s..stop.." the younger boy hid himself in a corner, putting his hands out to shield himself.

jeonghyeon let out a scoff in disbelief, "gosh, gyuvin. you really have done it this time. cheating on me? really?"

"it isn't my fault that i had fell in love with him! you KNOW how heartbroken i was when he left me! you were just a mere REBOUND!" he heard him shout.

rebound.

rebound.

rebound.

the older boy walked straight towards gyuvin, seeing red in his eyes and pulled the boys hair, "what, did you just say?" at this point, gyuvin was screaming and crying.

"i said that you were just a REBOUND!" he slapped jeonghyeon and got himself out of the strong grip the older had on him, tumbling forward.

holding his cheek, jeonghyeon scoffed again. "you'll regret it, really, kim gyuvin."

the said boy rolled his eyes and flipped the older off, "fuck you, i cant even believe i liked you in the first place." and left the empty room.

rickyz
vin? are you there?

gyuvinista
yahghhh i am

rickyz
where are you, kimgyu.

gyuvinista
at barbr

rickyz
you're at a fucking bar?!

rickyz
gyuvin you're underage what the fuck???

gyuvinista
they letdem to ditnj

rickyz
oh my god

gyuvinista
cmher

rickyz
you've got to be fucking with me right now

gyuvinista
📍 XXXXX Bar, ***** Street, No. 17

rickyz
im coming, wait for me.

gyuvinista
ojayyyy

when i say, ricky had run. he really did run. the chinese boy quickly got into his car and drove to the address given to him, when he arrived he parked and rushed into the bar trying to find the heavily drunk korean boy.

"oh god, gyuvin what the hell." he saw the boy burying his face into his arms, basically napping on the counter.

when gyuvin looked up at the older, he gasped. "woah!! you're so handsome." the korean said in a cute baby voice and pointed at ricky, genuinely amazed by the boys charms.

ricky chuckled, "alright you big baby lets get you home." he lifted gyuvin up by putting both of his hands under his armpits, trying to make the younger boy stand straight without falling face flat to the ground.

"aaaaa— why does this world feel so dizzy..." he continued with the sickeningly cute baby voice, pouting whilst looking at the floor.

the chinese boy held back a grin, "let's go." and he stuffed the younger into the passenger seat and started buckling the seat for gyuvin. after that, he started driving towards the house.

"ahh, my babies! how are you guys?" ms. shen asked, a smile forming on her face.

ricky dragged gyuvin infront of him, the boy still hevaily drunk and sleepy.

"he's drunk, i'm not. is it okay if you take care of him while i take a shower?" the son asked his mom hesitantly, still trying to support gyuvins weight on himself.

"ahhh.. sorry, baby. but i have alot to prepare for tomorrow, it's for our guests."

that made ricky frown, "what guests?"

"oh you'll know soon." the woman said, holding a small smirk on her face as she returned to the kitchen to work on the food for tomorrow.

the 18 year old boy frowned, whatever. i'll just put him to sleep and shower. he used the elevator in their house to get up because oh boy, he is not carrying gyuvin up all those stairs to his bedroom.

whilst the elevator was shooting up, gyuvin suddenly grasped ricky's shoulder and— started crying into it?

"jeonghyeon- he - broke up with me today." he hiccuped, sniffing, by the time they were already on the third floor, ricky and gyuvin's bedrooms were right next to eachother.

but something inside ricky was telling him to just bring gyuvin to his own bedroom and let him sleep there, because the younger was ugly sobbing right now.

"woah, what? why?"

"he found out that we were- kissing.. and" gyuvin sobbed even harder, ricky patted his back and lifted him up bridal style to his bedroom.

after ricky placed the boy gently down onto the bed, he slipped gyuvin's shoes off and put on gyuvin one of his favourite hoodies from ricky.

"sleep well, baby."

-

short chapter sorryyyyy i wrote this starting at 12 its now 2 😭😭😭