𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"Pacho I'm just a few minutes away, I'll be there soon don't worry" I sigh, throwing the phone down onto the passenger seat. It had been a few hours stuck in this car and it didn't help that the AC decided to cut out on me halfway through my drive so now I was dealing with the heat, the cramped space that was this car, and Pacho calling me every hour to check in as if I hadn't already told him I'm on my way back to his place.

Soon enough I was turning into our street which held nothing more than Pacho's large mansion and his free land which he didn't care to use up. Even if I was the one who would ask that things be built.

"Pacho!" My voice echoed through the empty entrance, not a single soul in sight. Where the hell was Pacho? "Pacho?"

"Out here!" Of course, Pacho would be out by the pool, and I could just sense he had one of his little servants out there on his lap. And he wonders why he can't find someone and settle down.

"Pacho, how've you been? Still filling the house up with your associates?" I snark, taking a seat beside him in an empty lounge chair.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too. Even if you're the reason I got stopped entering into Bogotá"

"To be fair I told you going there was a bad idea. But congratulations on your job, nonetheless"

"Oh, aren't you sweet?" I coo jokingly, moving over to Pacho and peppering his face in kisses since his little servant took the hint to leave us alone. "But I need to pack. You helping or are you going to stay out here and act all gloomy?"

"...I'll help"

"Perfect" I grab Pacho by the hand and lead him inside, an excited smile etched on my face which I couldn't quite shake off, even if I knew Pacho was upset to have me leave.

Though I was upset too—I mean I was giving up what was some of the only family I had, but I was excited for the change. And spending time with Steve.

It didn't take long to pack up everything I needed given that I hadn't done much unpacking when I first moved in with Pacho to begin with. As if I knew that I wasn't going to be staying long.

Pacho insisted on getting me some movers or driving me back to Bogotá himself, but it was just as he said there were multiple checkpoints and I couldn't risk anything happening to him or myself for that matter.

"Pacho, I'll be fine, trust me. I was taking care of myself for a few years abroad and I'm still perfectly fine, right?"

"...It's debatable" I gasp dramatically, clutching my chest as if I was some Victorian character in a play. I would miss having moments like this with Pacho where he didn't simply worry about his 'work'.

"I swear, you are making leaving this place way easier" I sigh, pulling Pacho in for a hug. "But seriously, I'll miss you"

"You'll come and visit me"

"Of course I will" Before Pacho could try and break free of the hug, I pulled him in even tighter and rested my head on his chest. "I love you... idiot"

"I love you too" Soon enough it was time to head back to Bogota to be back in time for my special plans with Steve which was the only thing I had been thinking about the entire drive back here to Cali.

Throughout my drive to Cali, he would call me to check up every once in a while, though unlike Pacho he wouldn't berate me with his worries or questions but instead told me how he was, checked up on me and made sure I wouldn't start spiralling about my move, and some restaurants and bars we could try and head out to for our night together.