The God Trailer

"The Agrrogance of Man is
thinking nature is in our control, not the other way around." Dr. Ichiro Serizawa

Thornfinna876 Presents

A boy dressed in a black tail style jacket with a long sleeve with open hem cuffs a black short sleeve shirt with a brown chest holster and brown belt around his black pants and wearing black high boots.

He had a hood over his face, and his collar was up he stared at the ocean from a cliff overlooking the ocean he soon pushed his hood back, revealing his face he was a young boy of fifteen years old with pale skin, black hair and amber eyes but what surprising is on the boy's neck were gills and on his back were dorsal plates that ran all the way down to his long reptile like tail.

He stared at it with cold, harded expression on his face, but he soon grew tired of staring at the ocean he then took a step and fell free, falling off the cliff and went straight into the ocean.

Now underwater the boy was swimming, which brought a smile on his face but he was swimming in an almost crocodile like fashion.

Then he swam all the to the kingdom of Vale and after he broke through the surface and walked out the water and was now walking through the forest
Then he heard rustling in the bushes, and he saw a pack of twenty Beowolves appeared and noticed him.

He let out a sigh as he stopped walking,
One of the Beowolves charged he just delivered a punch to Beowolf's face as knocking it back then he pulled out a kanta and attacked the Beowolves striking two in the face, killing them

Then, the boy changed his katana into a modified version of a STG44 assault rifle and and started shooting killing three Beowolves then changed then back and delivered a series of strikes to the five of the Beowolves killing them but then he turned and was backed handed into a tree and looked to see the Beowolf he growl at the boy.

The boy growls back as two Beowolves attack him, but he soon charges as he was unarmed now as he delivered violent punches to their skulls and he grabbed a large rock and bash their heads with it then he gave a Beowolf a vicious backhand and another a drop kick and punch through the skull.

Now, there were six of them left as he then jumped on top of one and impaled his arm through the Grimm's back, and then he ripped him apart, now arm with his katana attacked four more delivering strikes on their heads, chest, and legs.

"SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOONNNNGGKK" He roar as the Alpha Beowolf roared back as then the boy's dorsal plates started glowing blue as well his amber eyes were glowing blue and he blast the Alpha Beowolf with his Atomic Breath killing it.

He looked around, growing and breathing in anger he saw the Beowolves have disintegrated, and he let out a victory roar.

Then he sheath his katana and then pull up his hood over his head as he continued on his journey he soon made it to the City of Vale and saw a dust shop call "From Dust Till Dawn and he saw a girl with a giant scythe and a man holding a cane gun.