Coffee Date pt.1

Ellie asked me to go to coffee with her yesterday, she acted like it wasn't a huge deal but it felt like a big deal. We are friends but this felt different. We've never hung out alone together, always with our friend group. I don't know if this is just as friends or if she likes me. To be honest I do have a tiny crush on her, but that's besides the point.

I was freaking out about what to wear when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to the door, finding Dina smiling so wide. I grab her arm and pull her inside my house.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING!" I shouted at her, she just laughed at my frantic state.

"Y/n you over thinking this, just calm down." she said putting her hands on both my arms.

"I just don't know what to wear." I said frowning.

"Come on, let's see what we have." Dina picked out my favorite jeans with my pretty white sweater. It was chilly but not too cold in jackson. Dina sat on my bed as I finished doing my hair.

"Can I tell you what Ellie told me?" Dina said, smirking.

"Yes!" I said excitedly turning to look at her, Dina laughed loudly

"Ellie said she's nervous!"

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good dummy!" Dina said walking over to me, she fixed my hair a bit.

"You look gorgeous, if she's nervous that means she likes -" A knock from the door interrupted

Dina. We both whipped our heads to look at the door.

"Hide!" I whisper shouted shoving Dina on the bed and shutting the bedroom door. Dina laughed as she fell on the bed. I did a quick look in the mirror and walked to open the door.

Ellie was wearing her gray hoodie, jeans, and her boots. Her hair was tied in a low bun with a few stars framing her face. Ellie blushed when she saw me.

"You look pretty." Ellie said, taking in my outfit.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." I said starting to blush.

"You ready?" Ellie asked, you nodded and shut the door behind you. 

____________________________________________________________

This one is super short so I apologize but imma post part 2 soon! 

Thanks for 200 Reads!!!! ILY<3