Dandelions

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute but I am currently on vacation but when I get back expect more chapters!!!
___________________________
"Do you want some water?" Ellie asked putting her hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at her concerned face.

For patrol we have to go to a fire watch tower that's on top of a tall mountain. It's a hard hike up the mountain and Ellie keeps worrying about me.

"No I'm ok." I say giving her a reassuring smile.

"Just a little bit longer." Ellie says continuing to lead the way.

The hike was beautiful. Wildflowers were scattered across the forest and the breeze blew through the trees.

"It's so beautiful." I say interrupting the peaceful silence. Ellie looks at me with her lustful eyes. She reaches for my hand, interlacing her hand with mine. She pulls me closer into her side and kisses my cheek, I giggle quietly.

Finally after what felt like forever we could see the tower. The long staircase lead to a small room with windows all along the side. There was a small bed in the corner and shelves with supplies strewn about. I dropped my bag on the floor beside the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. It wasn't very comfortable.

"I'll sign in for us." Ellie said walking over to the big book on the table.

I kept looking around at the view. The green across the mountain was stunning. Ellie walked over beside me standing between my legs.

"That hike was awful." She said whining. I laughed and laid my head against her chest.

"It wasn't as bad as I imagined, But yeah it was bad." I said frowning at her.

I looked up at Ellie, she was looking down at me. She tucked a loose hair behind my ear rubbing her thumb across my cheek.

"Can I tell you a secret." Ellie said with a smirk. I nodded smiling up at her.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the whole world." Ellie said in a whisper.

"And I'm so happy you're mine." Ellie said blushing. I laughed at her cuteness. Standing up I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her sweetly.