The Demon Within

*Arya*

The metallic ring of metal striking metal sends shivers of pleasure down my spine.  Just like the stories told, the man is using all three of his blades to fight me. I have never fought against such tactics and this only makes me more eager to fight him. I can tell by the tremendous weight of his blades he is taking our match seriously; in fact, I even slide back a few inches with his first strike. The fire rises inside of me when I realize that this man may actually challenge me.

I don't let out my full power and play with the him so I can see how Zoro moves with his swords. I note that I definitely have more speed on him, his dominate hand is his left but the power difference of his strike from his right to left is minimal, and that even though is only has one eye it does not affect his field of vision. I use my speed to my advantage and use Soru to flash in and out of vision trying to land blows on the swordsman. However the swordsmen seem to be aware of his disadvantage and he blocks every single on of my attacks. Kenbunchoku Haki. I stand at the ready with Kokushibyō. I give him a chance to strike.

While Zoro's muscle tense to prepare for a strike he stands there with a giant stupid grin on his face. Why is that idiot smiling? Swords play should be taken seriously. Zoro strikes and our blades end up in stand still fighting for dominance.

I growl at him, "What the hell are you smiling at swordsmen? I could cut you down at any moment."

He just laughs, "I am having fun! You're a formidable opponent. I get excited for the challenge." Having fun? I thought he would be different and take me seriously unlike the others. I shouldn't of gotten my hope up. I inhale deeply. I done playing around. I release my Haoshoku Haki to its max.

*Zoro*

We start sparing for awhile. Getting a feel for each others movements. Arya swings her sword with a certain grace that almost makes it look like she is dancing. The power behind each swing is immense, however she does have less power than me in her state but I can tell she is holding back. I smile pulls at my lips. I haven't had this much fun fighting another swordsman in awhile. This fight could really go either way. Arya however is not as amused as I am. Anger covers her face. Her eyes are sharp. Man what did I do to get that look? I internally wince. I suddenly feel a heavy presence downs me. reminding me of another time on Fishman Island. Arya now is covered in a large intense golden aura. Haoshoku Haki. My smile only widens.

The women has Haoshoku Haki that may possibly be as strong as my captains dare I say maybe even stronger. Arya now looks fierce. The way she is standing you can tell she is going to go on the offensive. Her golden eyes pierce into me, threatening me. Her sword is no longer glistening so I assume that it is a form of Busoshoku Haki just like I know. I follow suit and imbued my swords with Haki also.

I hesitate for one second and look over at my crew. Most of them were looked okay. Luckily the effects of Haki on them wasn't to bad. The worse was some of them were starting to sweat and the energy was starting to drain out of them. They look at and me and give a reassuring smile and Nami yells, "Don't worry about us. We have got a lot stronger a little Haki isn't gonna hurt us."

I relax, "Zoro look out!" Choppers small voice makes me turn but a little to late. "Urrrrrrgh." I take a direct hit to the left shoulder.

The women pauses and looks at me with an emotion that I can only take as disgust. "Your friends caused you a direct hit to your sword arm. How ignorant of you, "The women hissed. Damn it. I should have known all of my crew mates are strong enough to hold their own now. I shouldn't have been worried about their strength. How disrespectful of me. I scold myself. I rotate my arm. I should be fine. I have had worse injuries before.