Am I Doing this Right?

*Zoro*
Time slowed to a crawl when everyone watched the down fall of Micah.

Mihawk made it look so simple and so easy to get rid of Arya's problems.

He sheathed his great onyx blade and marched on to the next battle with pride; each step he took shook the beach with sheer power.

Hawkeye was the greatest for a reason. Maybe with his help we would be out of here nice and quick.

Ice shoots up my leg; to escape its grasp I had to slash the ice with my blades. It was thick like concrete.

Better focus on my own fight.

Forsty had some kind of metal gadget in his hand about the size of a large coin. I didn't need to be told that it was important.

"Arya! Are you still there?" I shout frantically hoping to catch her consciousness before it slipped back to the depths of her mind. She was standing their motionless for a minute looking nowhere specifically. Seemingly missing the downfall of someone who treated so horribly. Probably on purpose; how much joy that would bring her would probably snap the old her back in a second.

She turns her gaze over to Frosty dazed melding her sword back together to its full strength, "Am I okay? I lost time again."

Zero reaches over and strokes her stubble gently, "I had to repress some bad memories. This much commotion is hard on your brain. You are not fully transitioned. Once we kill this man, you will be free from all burden. Born again to start a life new here with me. Cleansing the world of pirates."

Her stony gaze transfers over to me and points a bony finger toward me, "I was killing you." She switches over to her water body and my heart stops.

You could see the WASP that was implanted into her neck and the cords that burrowed deep into her spinal cord, ready to electrocute her at any moment.

There was another more of a centipede like structure sitting in the middle of where her brain would be. Hundreds of wires created a mechanical exoskeleton of her brain.

"Isn't she beautiful." Zero commented awestruck taking a Haki imbued hand and running his fingers through her long sapphire locks with a wide crazed smile.

"What did they do to her?" I replied out loud in a trance, having a hard time ripping my eyes away from the grotesque mechanical bugs that were warping her.

"They made her the perfect weapon. She is unimaginably powerful and we can control her every move" He wags the small device, "One little zap and bam she is reset and willing to believe anything we tell her." How he said it was almost gleeful; like the whole situation gave him a large amount of pleasure.

He sounds just as bad as Micah.

Arya did not seem to care about the conversation. She just stood at the ready waiting for a command like a good little soldier.

"Why are you different? Are you like Micah?" I ask the ice guy buying time while I desperately rack my brain trying to figure out what I could say to her to make remember how special she was to me and the crew. 

"I was their first so the surgery and the brainwashing didn't take as well. I have been doing my best to fake it so I don't turn into a robot like them." Frost started to scale across his skin, "If I was going to get strong enough to end the age of pirates I wanted to remember. Plus, once I learned Arya here was going to be my partner, dreams of taking over the whole government started to dance in his mind." I huge feral grin pull to his face and he licks he lips hungrily "I could be a God of this world with her. Water and Ice. We complement each other so well. Don't we dear?"