Deep

*Arya*

My father's corpse lies on the cold beach. A pool of his dark black blood oozes from his chest and surrounds his body. The smell of rotting flesh fills my nose and I fight the urge to vomit. Through squinted eyes, I take a closer look at my father. Hundreds of maggots are crawling over his ebony skin congregating around opens wounds that expose his ribs. 

A crow screeches and lands on my fathers head and starts to peck at his lifeless yellow eye until there is only a empty hole bored into his face. I can feel my heart racing. My skin is damp with sweat. The bile stings my throat. I try to scream but is it no use, my voice alludes me. 

Suddenly, my father sits up and maggots slides off of his body, and remnants of his eye fall out of its socket. From his one remaining eye, black tears run down his face and he whispers out, "Why?" 

The horrific pictures dissolves into the real scene at the beach. The betrayal on my fathers face. The pain that I caused him by running my sword through his body. The pain of me being a traitorous daughter. Him lying on the ground trying to get out a few more words before he slipped into unconsciousness and failing, never getting his final words past his lips. His once stern yellow eyes now dull and lifeless. Seeing my own pale hand closing is eyes and hearing my trembling, guilt ridden voice begging for his forgiveness. 

My eyes snap open and a shoot up to the sitting position in bed. A massive pain shoots through my stomach causing me to moan out in pain. I lean on my right arm for support and hold my head with my left. 

My heart is racing, my whole body is covered in a cold sweat, and I am breathing as if I swam across the New World. I look around delusional. I am in another infirmary. This one has two beds, a wooden desk filled with books and medicine bottles, and a jam packed book self. I feel claustrophobic and terrified. My brain automatically draws the worse conclusion. What happened? Have I been captured? Are they going to experiment on me?  

Images of my father flash through my brain, causing me to clutch my head tighter. Imagines of Micah follows taunting me. The horrific memory of me stripped naked, exposed by Micah comes forward. The feral way he licked his lips and ran his hands over my body. I hold my head and rock back and forth screaming trying to get the images out of my head, not noticing my wounds opening from me crunching over. 

"Arya! Hey! Can you hear me! HEY!" My leg is shook and I retreat quickly to the corner of my bed scared of what was touching me. "Arya. It's me. Hey look at me. Shit maybe I should get Chopper from the kitchen. Arya it is me Zoro." My brain doesn't make any connections and I start to lash out. Why am I hooked to all of these wires? What have they done to me? 

I start to rip out IV's and wires frantically. I stumble out of bed and yell, "Get away from me!" I am scared for my life. I try to look for and exit but a large figure blocks my escape. I hold my hands in a circle, "Get out of my may." 

The black figure pleads, "Arya you are on the Sunny with the Straw Hat pirates. We mean you know harm. You need to stop moving your bleeding." I look down. My kimono has a red spot swelling on it. What did they take from me?  

I stutter, "w-w-what did you d-d-o to me? Who the hell are you?" The black figure approaches and I stagger back toward my bed and trip over my feet landing with a loud thump. My panic increase. I can hear my heart beat in my ears now and my vision is blurred. I try to back up farther but the bed stops me. I reform my circle, "Stay back. I will kill you!" 

The black figure kneels in front of me with his hands up, "Arya it's me Zoro. I promise I won't hurt you. You need to calm down. Chopper said you may have night terrors. Whatever you are seeing isn't real. The only thing real in this room is me and you."