Sake, Suspicions, and Spotted Seals

*Arya*

After breakfast the crew makes our way out to the deck to relax until we reach the island we were approaching.

I sit down and swing my legs out over the ocean as I lean against the white wooden railing of the Sunny.

Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp are all fishing, Franky is fiddling around with his bionic arms, Nami and Robin are reclined in lawn chairs, Sanji is serving them drinks, Zoro is lifting an inhuman amount of weights, and Brook is playing the violin and quite beautifully I may ad.

I turn to the skeleton and give him a a small smile, "You are a very good musician Brook. You can hear the passion and emotion in every chord you play."

Brook tilts his crown to me, "They don't call me Soul King for nothing. If I can't turn the crowd into an emotional mess I wouldn't be a very good musician now would I? Yohohohoho! Is there anything special that I can play for you Arya my dear?"

I awkwardly shrug, "I don't really know to much about music. I am afraid I didn't listen to much while I was training." I look up to the skeleton and cock my head to the right, "Maybe you can teach me sometime?" I figure I should try to expand my horizon and get to know more about the crew. Plus music and rhythm can only increase my sword play.

Brook smiles as large as his boney figure will let him, "I would be delighted! We can start tonight at the party if you want to! You can be my musical prodigy! However there is a small price, you need to show me your panti. . . "

The musician is cut of my Sanji's foot slamming into is head, denting his crown, "You know if you say you are a gentleman then act like one. Don't try to use it as a cover so you can be a perv!"

Franky looks up from his bionic arm, "Did someone say my name?" I sweat drop,"No?"

Sanji slides down next to me and hands me a light orange drink; I take a sip, "It is as wonderful as it always is Sanji thank you."

Instead of erupting in to his usually nose bleed he just smiles back. Sanji looks so much better when he is just relaxed and smiles genuinely.

Sanji smiles fades as he puffs on his cigarette, "There is something that we would actually like to ask you about Arya. If you don't mind that it is."

I shake me head and look around at the rest of the crew to see the scale of the whole situation. Everyone is still minding their own business, so I was not to concerned about the topic on hand.

I hear Robin clicks her book softly close and I do a 180 to face her, "We were wondering what you knew about the devil fruit that Micah was using."

"It seems that he ate the Goro Goro no Mi. He had become a man made of lightening just like how I ate the Mizu Mizu no Mi and my body is now made out of water, " I say matter of factly.

Usopp turn to us, "I don't think that is what Robin meant. I think she was asking if you were aware that someone else besides Micah has the ability to use the Goro Goro no Mi power."

I am starting to get confused, "So you are saying that there is another person out there with the same devil fruit powers as Micah? That is impossible. Devil fruits do appear again when the user dies, but that is the only way. Are you sure that the previous user is still alive?"

Luffy turns to me with a pinky up his nose, "I beat the crap out lightening guy when we were on Skypiea but I know for a fact that I didn't kill him."

Thoughts start to whirl around in my head, "Is there anyway he could be dead now?"

Nami shakes her head and her orange hair falls form her shoulder, "No Enel was crazy strong, he wouldn't be killed so easy."

I blink hard tying to clear my thought, "Are you saying there is a way to create devil fruit?"