Farewell

*Zoro*

I look down at Arya sleeping in the grass. What awful thing to go through. But now everything is out and in the open. Hopefully she can move on with her life and actually enjoy it for once. 

The rest of the crew is off doing their normal activities, seeming to know that Arya needs some times to process what is going on. I stop and I stare at them for a moment. Everyone single one of them has gone through some sort of ordeal in their life. I guess that what makes our crew so close

"Hey marimo lunch is ready," Sanji looks down at me and blows smoke in my face. I snap back to reality and see everyone sitting around food that Sanji set up picnic style. I stand up and look down at her not sure if I should do something or if she will be okay by herself, "Okay I am coming." I turn to walk away when I see Sanji take off his suit jacket and tuck it under Arya's head, "Don't worry marimo she will be okay. We survived didn't we?" He takes a long drag and walks toward the rest of the crew. Damn I must look bad if even that shitty cook is being nice to me.

Lunch goes on as it usually does with the Straw Hat crew until Luffy pipes up, "I think Arya should join our crew! She really good with a sword plus we don't have a God Fruit user yet!" Luffy has the big smile on his face and we know that he isn't going to change his mind. Robin is laughing as if she knew this was coming and with her intellect she probably did. 

Sanji went off excited that there is going to be another beautiful women on board and so is Brook and Franky goes on about how super strong our crew is going to be. 

Nami is the first on to point out the obvious, "If we bring her on board and she is discovered, we are going to have the strongest marines in the World after us all the time." 

Usopp screams and clutches the sides of his head, "You mean guys like Admiral Akainu and Kizaru are going to be after us all the time now!" Frank slapped Usopp on the back, "What happened to all of the courage you had Usopp. On the last island your were known as a God! You're not a chickening out are you?" Usopp stands up, legs shaking, "I am not a coward I am a brave warrior of the sea! Bring her aboard Captain! I can take down an Admiral." That idiot

I scratch the back of my head and look off into the grass, "There is actually something I wanted to talk to you guys about." I shift when I feel their eyes bore into me, "I have been trying to find a time to talk to you guys about it but Mihawk didn't want Arya to hear. He wanted to tell her himself." 

Franky's voice vibrates my ears, "Just spit it out man. What is going on?"

"Tomorrow the marines are coming to this island. Mihawk is certain. One of the men that works under him heard a higher up talking about it. People have gotten suspicious of Mihawk coming to this island so often. Mihawk thought it wouldn't be a problem but I am sure this Micah guy Arya was talking about might of had something to do with it.  Mihawk's subordinate said they heard someone talking to HQ that they have pictures of Arya using her devil. . . er God fruit powers. Now Mihawk says that they are sending a vice admiral or even an admiral to investigate the situation. He asked if we could protect Arya at all cost. He doesn't care if that means her coming with us or going with him, we just been to protect her." 

I could see the wheels turning in Nami's head, "Hawk Eye can't take her away now because all of his eternal poses go to marine bases. Am I right Zoro?" I nod and she continues, "So he has to wait until tomorrow  for his pose to reset just like ours which may or may not be before the marines are here."

Luffy boringly chews his meat and talks with his mouth full, "So we just get out of here before the marines come or if the marines come we just beat them up. We are a lot stronger now. We took flamingo guy and his family down. I am sure some marines won't be a problem."