WHAT DO YOU MEAN I BAN!!!!

Weeks later, Sakura was left to think of her options, indeed she had to think hard about that one, she decided to agree after days of pressure from Jake, Ino, and of course the Uchiha, they wanted her to take a DNA test, if indeed the child is the son of Sasuke Uchiha, they would move to the US and live within the Mansion with them if not she will be free to leave. Her father on the other hand was not letting up, he wanted his, he wanted the company shares that Sakura's mother left her. "I need to get out of here tonight! I can't stay here" Sakura thought to herself. She quickly called the Airport to book two tickets to France, she quickly packed their things, and with great protest from Jake, she manage to get to the Airport. Jake was whining and crying the whole way, but Sakura knew if she stayed in the US any longer it could mean big trouble, she had to go. "Come on Jake don't be like that, I can't stay here no more, please understand Jake, I am doing this to protect you!" Sakura told him as they got to the front desk.

Little did Sakura know her father had already blocked her from leaving the country so that she couldn't leave.

"But why do we have to leave Mommy, Daddy said he can protect us from Granddad, so why do we have to leave? I don't want to leave! I want to stay with Daddy!" Jake whine.

"Jake stop it! We do not know if that's your father! And I do not want to know either!" Sakura said tugging a whaling Jake along

"but you promised that you would!" Jake told her pulling on her hand.

Meanwhile to Sasuke at the Mansion who just got information that Sakura was trying to leave the state, he quickly requested Claude to take him to the airport immediately! "Sasuke dear what is going on?" Mikoto asked him seeing his haste. "Sakura is running!" he replied putting on his coat. "I told you you would intimidate her" Itachi told him as he lean against the door. "Shut it Itachi! If you coming shut it and let's go!!!" Sasuke told him walking past him and out the door.

Same time to Sakura at the airport "What the hell do you mean I can't board!" Sakura asked furious! "I am sorry Ma'am but you cannot board, it shows here that you have been banned," the agent told her. "But how is this even possible!" Sakura said in disbelief. "How could this happen?" Sakura asked herself. "Ma'am I am sorry but there is nothing we could do, could you please step away so I can tend to the other passengers?" the agent told Sakura.

Sakura stood there dumbfounded for a minute before she felt a tiny hand pulling on hers "Mama, mama, what's the matter?" Jake asked.

Sakura shook her head, taking their thing she walk back to the lobby, "What will I do now? I need to get out of the States, if not my..." Sakura thought but she was soon interrupted by the sight of her father and four of his bodyguards, Sakura froze in place. She pulled Jaked to her.

"Father, what are you doing here?" Sakura asked nervously. "Did you really think I would allow you to leave?" Kizashi. Sakura was shocked "This was your doing! How dare you!" Sakura said Infuriated. Kizashi had a sinister smile on his face, but we have unfinished business or have you forgotten?" Kizashi told her. "We have nothing to talk about father! I already told you I will not be part of your pond nor will I give any ownership to MY company to you!" Sakura told him.

This enraged Kizashi and he instructed his bodyguard to grab Sakura but Sakura ended up dodging them and she grab Jake and run, at the same time, Sasuke was pulling up to the airport.

As soon as they got out of the vehicle they could see Sakura being manhandled by two men, "wait isn't that Sakura?" Itachi said, "Wait where is Jake" Sasuke asked looking around for him.

Let go of me you Jerk!" Sakura said kicking one of them in the chin "Ouch you bitch!" the guard said slapping Sakura and busting her lip. "Don't hurt my mommy you! Let her go!" Jake said watching them tossing Sakura in the car. "Boss what do we do with the brat?" another guard asked Kizashi.

Kizashi turns around to watch him. "I don't care, just get rid of him," Kizashi said before he enter the car and it drives off. Jake screamed and cried for his mom. With great annoyance, the bodyguard that was holding Jake hit him making Jake cry even harder. Seeing this pissed Sasuke off. Without thinking he ran up to the guard punching him hard "Get your hands off my son!!" Sasuke told him. The guard turns around and watches Sasuke in shock. "M-Mr. Uchiha! T-This this your son!!" the guard said. Hearing Sasuke Jake yelled for him.

The guard immediately released him with loads of apologies.

Jake runs into Sasuke's arms. "Daddy, Mommy was taken by Granddad," Jake said crying.

"Shhhh you're okay, we will help your mom, no worries.

Meanwhile to Sakura, who was now being forced down a dark basement and locked behind her. "Father let me out of here! You can't do this to me! FATHER!!!!!" Sakura said banging on the door. "You should have given me the company when I asked for it the first time, now you will pay for your defense," Kizashi said before walking away laughing evilly. 

Note: Hey guys, sorry I took so long for this part, it's been a busy week, hopefully, I can upload a bit fast over the weekend. I hope you guys like this part, always enjoy you guys feedback. enjoy your weekend.