MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

45 minutes later Sakura and Jake stood at the courthouse waiting on Sasuke

"That son of a bitch! I guess he's not coming" Sakura thought a bit panicky. Sakura was about to leave with Jake when Sasuke walked in looking as handsome as ever, every woman in the courthouse head turn to watch him. The lustful and envious eyes were all now directly on them.

"You know how to make an entrance I see," Sakura said sarcastically. "Hmm were you worried I wouldn't show up" Sasuke asked with a devious grin.

"Let's just get this over with!" Sakura said walking towards the doors for the judge, but Sasuke stopped her "Not so fast, we need to get a few things straighten out first" Sasuke said crossing his arm.

"And what is that?" Sakura replied

"You will be living with me and working for my father's company, I will not interfere in your life and you don't interfere in mine, this is just a business deal nothing more!" Sasuke told her.

"I wouldn't want it any other way, now that you have finished with your little show of dominance, shall we get on with this?" Sakura replied

Smirking Sasuke stick out his arm for Sakura to take it and hold out his other hand to take Jake's hand as they walk through the doors.

A few hours later Sakura and Sasuke walked out of the courthouse with their marriage certificate

As soon as they got to the car, Sakura received another phone call from her father, she was about to hang up when Sasuke stretch out his hand to take the phone. "What the hell are you doing," Sakura asked suspiciously. "Your problems are now mine, now let's take care of that problem shall we," Sasuke said taking the phone from Sakura

"Sakura listen here you little bitch! Don't let me...." Kizashi's rants were quickly cut off by Sasuke

"Mr Haruno, I would appreciate it, if you discontinue with your insults towards my wife!" Sasuke said calmly

-who the fuck is this! Did she ask you to do this? I don't know who the hell you are, nor do I care! She is no business of yours, and if you marry her you are but a fool! And your wedding will be annulled! Now if you know what's better for you, you will keep out of my daughter and I business!" Kizashi said threateningly.

"Again, Mr. Haruno, Sakura is no longer a concern of yours, and she will not be going anywhere, and I will tell you if you come anywhere near my wife or son you won't leave to regret it!" Sasuke replied unbothered but deadly.

"Listen here boy, who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who the hell I am?!" Kizashi told him.

"Well Mr. Haruno, I am sorry that was very rude of me, I didn't mention who's last night Sakura is now holding, that wouldn't be Mrs. Uchiha!" Sasuke replied with a smirk

Sasuke heard the phone drop for a minute before shuffling and then a calm voice came back to the phone. "Uhm Mr. Uchiha, I apologize, I didn't know, you two were acquainted," Kizashi said swallowing nervously.

Hinata, standing next to her father, heard what was said and was furious "How the hell did she manage to pull that off!! Why does she always get the good ones!!" Hinata thought before storming off

Now back to Sasuke, who was now getting off the phone, and handing it back to a very impressed Sakura.

"There he will not be bothering you again, now shall we go," Sasuke said opening the car for them to enter.

2 hours later Sasuke and Sakura got to the Mansion but it wasn't the Uchiha's Mansion that she knew turning to look at him confused she asked "Uhm what is this? What exactly are you up to"

Sasuke smirked "Nothing, this is our home, since we're married, it's only fair that we move into our own horse no?" Sasuke replied.

Walking into the house; they were greeted by Lucy "Good day Mr. Uchiha, Mrs. Uchiha, Jake, welcome home" Lucy said taking their coats. "Hey, Lucy can you get Jake's room and Sakura's room ready" Sasuke replied walking towards the stairs.

"Uhm I beg you pardon sir, but wouldn't your wife be staying in your room?" Lucy asked confused.

Sakura blushed hearing she say that. "Not as yet, my room has to be re-designed to my wife's liking, I will get Francoise to get started on it" Sasuke replied turning back to head upstairs.

A few hours later Lucy came in to let them know dinner was served. Jake hoping in his father's arms and headed down to the dining room.

Sasuke looked around for Sakura but she wasn't there, "Lucy where is my wife?" Sasuke asked putting Jake in his chair. "I beg you pardon sir, but Mrs. Uchiha was in the bath and said she would be down once she was finished," Lucy replied

Just as Lucy finish speak Sakura came into the dining room, and all heads turned to look at her.
"Glad of you to have joined us Mrs. Uchiha" Sasuke told her sarcastically. Rolling her eyes Sakura took her seat opposite Jake, Sasuke cleared his throat, and Sakura look up at him, "you are to seat next to me Sakura, you are now married" Sasuke told her. Sakura raises her eyebrow, "Is this something of royal rules that I don't know about?" Sakura said laughing. But when she saw both Lucy and Sasuke looking at her she quickly got up and walk over to him.

"Sakura when I am not home, you are second in command of this house, it may not be royal custom but it is customary for my household," Sasuke replied taking his seat at the head of the table. "Sound more like a control freak to me," Sakura thought.

"Now that all is settled, Adam you can bring in the dinner meals now," Lucy told the other Aide.

After dinner Sasuke, Jake, and Sakura sat in from of the fireplace in the living room, Sasuke and Sakura discussed School choices, and also her job title in the company, since she already know how to run a business, she would be the best fit for her father's company, besides, working for him would not have been the best idea.

"So now that everything is settled, I can have Claude drive Jake to school and you can have to take whatever car you want to drive to work, I have already programmed the navigational system to get you to my father's building downtown, if you have any question let me know," Sasuke told her.

"But Daddy I want you and Mommy to take me to school!" Jake whine. Sasuke turns to watch him

"As much I would love to buddy I can't, I have to be at work early, how about I pick you up after school? Will that work?" Sasuke asked him raffling his hair.

Watching how affectionate Sasuke is with Jake, brought joy to her heart a little. "Okay buddy it's time for bed, come on, I can read you a bedtime story today," Sakura told him picking him up from the sofa "Can daddy read me a story today?" Jake asked excitingly.

Sakura turned to look at Sasuke, "Uhm I'm not sure if your dad...." but Sakura was quickly cut off by Sasuke "Don't worry I have time" Sasuke said getting off the Sofa.

"Sasuke that's okay you don't have to, I know you're a very busy man, and I don't..." once again Sasuke cut her off "Sakura Jake is my son, I have all the time in the world for him" Sasuke replied taking Jake from her and walking towards the stairs.

Sakura stare at him in disbelief, "I must be dreaming right now" Sakura thought.

A moment later Sakura's phone buzzed looking at the message she saw a number she didn't recognize flash across the scream. She answered it

hello?

You better watch yourself you bitch!

Who the hell is this?

You don't have to worry about it, marrying into the Uchihas won't save you from me!

Before Sakura had time to respond the person hang up. She called back the number but it was no longer in service. "Great just what I need, well Father is that the best you can do! If you think this will scare me into giving you anything think again!" Sakura thought before walking towards the stairs and to her room.