CAUSE I WANT IT ALL

6 weeks later

Fugaku decided this year he will host his annual business function at Congress Hall Hotel. Usually, he just has a small function, however since he has now expanded his businesses throughout the us, and overseas, he had some very interested invested wanted to attend. But that wasn't all, off-course small-owned business owners also wished to attend the function, they were hoping that they too would be partnered with the Uchiha Cooperation, however, nothing is ever that simple.

"Why am I so stressing out over this, Itachi already told me everything was fine, so why does..." Sakura's thoughts were interrupted by a gentle knock on the door. "Yes come on in" Sakura responded.

"Sakura here is the final list, I would like you to take a look at it, let me know if there are any changes that need to be made so I can update it immediately," Fugaku told her"

"Yes Sir" Sakura replied taking the document from Fugaku. Seeing something seems off with Sakura, he asked: "Sakura? Are you alright? You don't seem to look like your usual self"

"N-No I'm fi–" Sakura couldn't finish her sentence, She started to fall forward, Fugaku quickly catching her. "Sakura!, Sakura can you hear me," Fugaku asked her concern. Sakura could see Fugaku's lips moving but no sound, then suddenly everything went dark.

Sakura woke up a few hours later by the sound of a machine beeping, she slowly open her eyes, squinting a little to the bright light above her. Blinking her eyes a few times, Sakura's eyes finally adjusted to the surrounding fluorescent light, "good you're finally awake" Mikoto said, Sakura turn to see Mikoto's perturbed eyes staring back at her. She frowns in confusion. "W-What happen?" Sakura asked.

"You passed out, you gave my father quite the scare Sakura" Itachi told her stepping out of the shadow and walking towards her. "I don't understand, where am I?" Sakura asked looking around the unfamiliar room.

"You're at one of our private hospitals" Sasuke answered

"You're at one of our private hospitals" Sasuke answered. Sakura quickly turns to look at him.

"You guys own a hospital!" Sakura asked astonished.

Itachi laughed "There are a lot of things you need to learn about us Sakura, however, why didn't you tell me you were feeling overwhelmed, I would have helped out more with your workload!" Itachi reprimands her. "I didn't want to, I mean, it's my job and I-I..." Sakura's words trailed off. "I am sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble" Sakura timidly replied. "Sighh, Okay that's enough, stop badgering my wife, she needs to get some rest now," Sasuke told them.

Itachi and Mikoto stared at him in disbelief, as did Sakura. "Okay, what happened to my cold-hearted little brother?" Itachi asked. "Shut it Itachi! Can I not show concern for my wife now!" Sasuke retorted. Still, Sakura remains speechless. "Is he for real?! What game is he playing!" Sakura thought.

Mikoto smiled, "That's great that you guys are finally warming up to each other, does that mean I would be expecting another grandbaby soon?" Mikoto asked.