THE ESCAPE

The following day Sakura was allowed to bathe and dressed more presentable, more like Forced to. Sakura didn't want to attend any damn lunch! But what choice did she have? She needed to come up with a plan to escape this hell hole!

"Sakura, can we speak for a minute?" Naruto asked her. Sakura glared at him "What do you want Naruto!" Sakura replied, annoyed. Sighing deeply, Naruto leaned against the wall crossing his arms against his chest before asking: "Sakura tell me the truth, were you lying about Hinata drugging you? Tell me the truth Sakura, really, we were together for years and I honestly thought you were the one for me, until you broke my heart by cheating on me, but you said that Hinata drugged you. Could you be just saying this out of jealousy?" Naruto asked her feeling a sense of mixed emotions.

Hearing all that Naruto had to say, Sakura was outraged, "How could Naruto be so damn blinded by that bitch!!!" Sakura thought

"Are you freaking kidding me! I don't give her a damn about you and I certainly don't care how the hell you feel about Hinata! And I definitely don't care if you believe me or not! But what I will tell you is, one day you will see Hinata for who she is!" now if you excuse me I have lunch to attend!" Sakura told him pushing him her way and entering the elevator to go to the restaurant.

Meanwhile to Sasuke who was having lunch with his friend Kakashi.

"Are you opposing the joined company? I mean this would be a good opportunity for you to have shares in the overseas Medical One cooperation group., I mean you could make a fortune on one of the products" Kakashi told him.

Just as Sasuke was about to answer when his eyes landed on a very uneasy Sakura who was walking to one of the available tables with her father and company, there were six of his bodyguards guarding the entrances.

"Hmm well that was easier than I thought, no matter where I go we always seem to meet up with each other, this must be fate," Sasuke thought with a lingering smirk on his face.

Now to Sakura who was looking at her surroundings and formulating a plan to escape. The minute Sakura found out about her father's plan to marry her off to some disgusting rich company business partner of his, she knew she had to use this opportunity to escape.

Sakura glanced around once again making a show she eyed all exits and the count of bodyguards before she slowly sat down. "Ahhh Mr. Kizashi, you never told me how beautiful your daughter looks, it's like she was born for a starlight, tell me is your daughter a model?" Mr. David asked giving Sakura a longing look. "Oh yes I have two lovely daughters, Hinata is already taken and I would hate to leave my daughter without any form of security, so that's why I know you are the best fit for her Mr. David.

Sakura sat there baffled at just how low her father can get for power and money, to even sell her, Sakura felt sick to her stomach, and she turn her head mumbling to herself. "You will pay for this dearly Father, you just wait till I escape from here"

Kizashi and Mr. David finally strike a bargain and He immediately arranged for Sakura to be transported to his estate tonight.

Mr. David look at her "By tomorrow my dear we shall be wed, and you will do as I say" Mr. David told her with an evil smirk.

Hearing this Sakura became more and more anxious, she needed to escape and fast! After making their order and waiting for them to come in.

As the waiter started to bring in their order Sakura grew more and more anxious, making things worse, Mr. David insisted on feeling up Sakura under the table. She glared at him, but he was phrased, in fact, it actually excited him more. Sakura felt disgusted.