THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

It has been two days since Sakura was locked in the basement without no food or water, just dead silence, left to be haunted by her thoughts and worries.

Just then the door suddenly opened, and the silhouette of someone could be seen standing at the entrance. "Have you come to your sense yet Sakura? Kizashi asked her.

Sakura didn't respond, she didn't even move. "Still stubborn I see, maybe another day in here should let you come to your senses. Surely you do not want us to harm your son now do you?" Kizashi told her with a sinister smirk. Hearing this Sakura quickly looked up at him. "You son of a bitch! Leave my son alone!" Sakura told him. Smiling with satisfaction he turns to leave locking the door behind him yet again.

Sakura although a bit weak, mustard the strength and run to the door banging screaming, and cursing at her father to let her out.

As Kizashi walked down the hall, he saw Hinata waiting for him "Father how long will you let her stay there?" Hinata asked him hooking her arm in his. "Just a bit more, Mr. David should be flying in tonight, by tomorrow he will be at the Jade Hotel, we will have the dinner arrangement then," Kizashi told her. "But father what about my engagement party? Mr. Uzumaki expects us to have ownership of her mom's company by then." Hinata told him worriedly

"Don't worry dearest daughter, we shall have it before then, now go out and have some fun with that Fiancee of yours" Kizashi told her kissing her on her forehead and walking away.

Meanwhile to the Uchiha at St. Mercy Private Hospital

"I don't think you should do this without the mother's knowledge Sasuke!" Itachi said pulling Sasuke back. "Tsk! And why the hell not? She was planning to leave with him without my knowledge." Sasuke retorted. Yea, but this is different! She didn't have a choice! Her father was after her! What excuse do you have to do this!" Itachi asked him irritated.

Jake who was confused by all of this watched his father and uncle Mystified. "Daddy? Are you mad at Mommy?" Jake asked Sasuke. "Sasuke look down at him, "no kiddo, not at all" Sasuke replied ruffling his hair. "So does that mean you going to rescue Mommy now?" Jake asked with pleading eyes. "Sure son, right after we get the blood work done okay," Sasuke told him. "Okay Daddy" Jake replied beaming. Itachi glared at Sasuke with great annoyance. "I hope you know what the hell you are doing Sasuke!" Itachi said before walking away.

A few hours later the doctor came in "Mr. Uchiha? We have the results, if you would please follow me to my office" Dr. Senji told him. Sasuke agreed and followed him into his office. "Have a seat Mr. Uchiha" Dr. Senji told him. Dr. Senji was about to speak when the door to his office opened and Itachi walked in with a sleeping Jake. "sorry for the interruption you may continue" Itachi told him taking a seat on the sofa. " We run through the test twice and it had been confirmed, I believe a congratulation is in order Mr. Uchiha, he's 99.9% your son," Dr. Senji told him. A beaming smile creeps across Sasuke's face. "Well congratulation little brother, you now have a mini-you.' Itachi told him laughing.

Sasuke glared at him "Shut it Itachi!" Sasuke warns him. Itachi stop laughing his expression turned serious. "So what will you do now about his mom, she is still held captive by her father, shouldn't we just go get her?" Itachi asked him.

" No not just yet, I want to see how this will pay out first, let's see how far the Haruno will take this" Sasuke replied taking a sleeping Jake from Itachi and leaving.

"Are you sure that's wise Sasuke?" I mean what if the dad tries something else? Or better yet what will you tell Jake if he asks?" Itachi questioned him as they exited the St. Mercy Hospital and into the waiting vehicle.

"Don't worry about that one just yet, I have everything under control" Sasuke replied getting into the back seat with Jake and Itachi before it drive off.

Note: Thank you guys for your patience, I hope you guys like this part, as always your feedback is always welcome. enjoy guys.