WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

2 days later Sakura and Sasuke's romantic life heats up, after having dinner, and making their way to see the festivities that the island was hosting, Sasuke took Sakura back to their room.

They quickly stripped off their clothes and headed to the bed. Both were panting heavily, the room felt like it was spinning, the heat was rising, Sakura moaned and cries of passion could be heard echoing off the halls.

Hours later Sakura couldn't go any further "S-Sa-Sasuke -pant- I-I can't

Hours later Sakura couldn't go any further "S-Sa-Sasuke -pant- I-I can't..." Sakura told him breathing heavily. "I'm almost there Sakura just a few more minutes" Sasuke replied thrusting faster, deeper, and harder.

Sakura groaned in pain, she could also feel her vision blurring, "Sasu-ka" Sakura said before passing out.

The next morning the rays of the sun hit Sakura's face, causing her to stir awake, her body was crying, especially her privates, "Sasuke you Jerk!" she thought as she tried to move, however, she felt a presence in the room, she quickly turns to where she sensed she was being watched, and there before her stood a medium height, average size, jet black hair female. Sakura sat up quickly holding the sheets up to cover her nude body, Sakura was in pain, but she was more concerned with this person before her and why is she even here!!! "W-who the hell are you! And how did you get in here?!" Sakura asked. "Who am I you ask?" the female character asked with a light chuckle.

She walked over to sit next to the door, "hmm did you enjoy yourself? He's good isn't he? He knows how to please you all the right ways" she continued. Sakura was starting to get really nervous.

"Look I don't have no issues with you, nor do I want any, please leave! Sasuke will soon be back, and..." Sakura was interrupted by her sinister laugh.

"You dear to mention his name in my presence!!!" the unknown female retorted

She stood up abruptly, walking towards Sakura she pulled out a gun and pointed it towards her "Sasuke is mine!!! You can't have him!!" she told Sakura corking the gun before firing it.

Sakura screamed and cried and screamed some more.

"SAKURA! SAKURA WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!" Sasuke shook Sakura awake, from whatever nightmare she was having.