EPILOGUE

5 years later

It's years later, Jake was now in now in Middle school top of his class, and Sarada now starting the first day of Kindergarten.

" Mom, come on enough with the pictures, you going to make us late!!!" Jake whine, "Okay, okay, I can't believe how much you two have grown," Sakura said kissing both of them.

The boys in Jake's school were making fun of him, for Sakura kissing him, but he didn't care, his parents means everything to him, especially his mom.

"Okay Mom, it's time for us to go," Jake told her, giving her a tight hug

Sakura stood there watching Jake take his sister's hands and enter the school, "Mrs. Uchiha, there is an urgent matter at your mother's company that needs to be addressed, would you like to head there, or do you want your uncle to take care of it? Angela replied.

Angela was hired by Sasuke to be Sakura's personal assistant, at first Sakura didn't want her, but when she found out how skillful she was, she agreed. "Hmm, I believe my uncle is fully equipped to handle any situation, so there is no need for me to trouble myself with this, I have a lunch date with my husband, shall we proceed?" Sakura told her putting on her sunglasses whiles entering the backseat of the vehicle.

Meanwhile, Sasuke sat at his office looking over the final reports of the overseas brunches,

"Albert can you come in here please," Sasuke said on the phone's intercom.

"Yes Mr. Uchiha," Albert said coming in his office. " is this the report from this year's quarter?" Sasuke asked. "I believe so sir" Albert replied. "But according to this, the Brown Cooperation, has been embezzling funds, how did the financial department miss this?" Sasuke asked furiously

"I am not sure sir, I did look into this earlier, and it turns out the person who sign off on this was indeed Julian" Albert replied.

"Really! Is that so? Well, it looks like I would have to have a chat with Mr. Stafford" Sasuke replied grabbing his coat and walking out.