NO! PLEASE SAVE HER!!

The months flew by without any further problems, and the Haruno family was arrested for kidnapping, bribery, and attempted Murder, well, after witnessing their faces, one would wonder who attempted what on who, Grace, on the other hand, wasn't that fortunate, she was found face down in the Hudson river, police had no leads on her case, and I really don't think they would either, as for her boyfriend and her accomplices, their bodies were found in an abandon warehouse in the Bronx.

Life indeed was great, Sakura reformed her mother's business and it was currently doing great, she let her close cousin and Uncle from her mother's side run the business, whiles she was away, but every month provide her with the monthly progress.

In the Uchiha's beach house in Ocean City, Sakura sat on the balcony studying reports from the company when a pair of hands reach for her

"Mrs. Uchiha, you suppose to be relaxing, are you forgetting this was one of the terms of being released from the hospital? Should I bring you back then?" Sasuke whispered in her ear.

Sakura turn to watch him "That's not fair Sasuke, you know I don't want to go back, but I have to finish this report" Sakura replied.

Sasuke pluck the report from her hands and put it aside, you're on strict bed rest, and plus you're here with me, are you telling me, I am not good enough company, that you would choose work over your sex appeal Husband?" Sasuke asked her pretending to be hurt.

Laughing Sakura gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Okay my sweet mischievous husband of mine, what would you like us to do today?" Sakura asked him.

Smiling devilishly he whispered in her ears "We can always go for a midnight swim again if you're up for it"

Sakura eyes open wide "Sasuke Uchiha! Are you serious right now? Are you forgetting our daughter is still in my stomach!!!" Sakura told him appalled by his suggestion.

Sasuke laughed, "I am just kidding Sakura, but the look on your face though," Sasuke told her still laughing.

Seeing how irritated she was getting Sasuke stopped laughing and kiss her gently, "Oh come on babe, I was just joking, how about we watch a movie tonight? Anything you want to watch" Sasuke told her rubbing her belly.

"Are you sure? Cause last time I picked a movie, you fell asleep." Sakura said giving him a side-eye.

"I promise I won't fall asleep this time, okay, anything for my baby," Sasuke said kissing her on her forehead.

"Now come on, let me draw you a warm bath, and then I can set up everything for us," Sasuke said, sweeping Sakura off her feet and carrying her to the guest room.

An hour later Sasuke and Sakura sat watching Paradise Island,

"Oh no I can't watch this part, tell me what's going to happen," Sakura said covering her face with the pillow but watching with one eye. Sasuke hmph "Sakura you're the one who choice this movie, if you know you didn't like it why did you put it on," Sasuke asked amused.