DISCLAIMER!!!

Greetings and welcome to my book. Before we begin, I would like to provide a brief disclaimer.

I want to clarify that the book I created is purely fictional, and I don't endorse shipping the members in real life. It's intended for entertainment purposes only, and I've only used the names of Stray Kids. Please refrain from actually shipping them together. Thank you.

If anything in this book doesn't appeal to you, please feel free to leave. Alternatively, if you're looking for something more to your liking, I might have other books on my page that might interest you. Thank you for considering them.

Please note that I will not tolerate any negativity in the comments section. If you are uncomfortable with or do not appreciate bxb or the content of the story, it would be best for you to exit this book now. This is your only warning.

I would like to also clarify that I am not Korean. Therefore, if there are any mistakes with the nicknames or anything else, please feel free to comment and correct me. I am doing my best, and I may use Google Translate for chapter titles and other things. Thank you for your understanding.

I want to mention that the book I'm referring to may contain graphic and explicit content. If this is not your preference, you may want to consider a different book. Best regards.

I will put forth my best effort to make this book engaging and worthy of the reader's time. It's important to note that this work is entirely my own creation, and I will not tolerate plagiarism or any requests to translate it into another language. If you're interested in a sequel, feel free to ask and I will consider it. However, I kindly ask that you refrain from writing a sequel to my book.

Now that we've cleared that up, I hope you enjoy this Minchan book!