7장

Monday rolled around and honestly, Minho didn't want to be there, he was sitting in his math class with Hyunjin and since his little cry fest a few days ago none of the Omegas has talked to their Alphas, solely because they were scared they put things together and thought Minho was a Luna, or that Chan had seen his mark for the royal family. Nonetheless, they all just did not want to talk to them yet, so the second bell rang, Hyunjin, and Minho walked out of their class as quickly as possible but not quickly enough. 

"Hyune, agi, talk to me." Jisung pleaded, gripping Hyunjin's arm, Hyunjin just looked at Minho who nodded, he knew how much his friends liked their mates and he didn't want to be the cause of anyone's sadness. "Oh finally, MINNIE, JAGI COME HERE!" Felix screamed as he ran to Seungmin, jumping on him and clinging to him like a koala. "I'm sorry sungie, I really am," Hyunjin smiled softly, kissing Jisung's head as Felix and Changbin were also apologising for not talking to their Alphas for so long. 

As is well known, Minho and Chan stood there. Minho with a soft smile on his face seeing his friends happy and Chan well, full-blown staring at Minho. Chan was trying to read him, obviously not doing a good job, but still trying. "Hello Chan, sorry for crying and yelling at you the other day and thank you for helping me with my heat," Minho turned to the other, giving Chan an honest smile, which in return made Chan's heart melt, not that he would admit that to anyone or himself. "It's alright Minho, I hope you're feeling better," Chan responded, smiling back at Minho. All their friends were staring at this interaction, four of them looking at each other with a smile thinking that they were finally having a breakthrough.