3장

WARNING, this chapter contains gory aspects, if you do not like that, please feel free to skip this chapter.

/~/~/~/~/

The four alpha's made their way downstairs to the basement, opened the door, and saw the two bodies hanging by their wrists, chained up. Jisung and Jeongin grabbed a few throwing knives, Chan stood next to Seungmin as he started the interrogation, asking the basic questions. However, he received no answer, signaling for Jisung to throw a knife, as he does so, a loud high pitched scream filled their ears. Chan re-asked the question, this time with an answer, although he signaled for Jeongin to throw the knife, blood gradually falling to the floor. Jeongin walked up to one of the people as they didn't want to talk and answer another one of Chan's questions, dragging the knife that was in this person's shoulder across the rest of their arm, blood pouring out onto the floor and Jeongin's clothes and shoes. 

As time progressed, the two people have given them enough information, Chan told the three to leave as he wanted to finish the job. Once they left, Chan walked over to them, slashing them with the knives already in their body, getting blood everywhere, one person fell limp, and the light from their eyes was gone. The other person however was still trying to fight for their life, Chan slashed their throat, the blood splatting onto his face which made his head jerk back at the sudden contact. Once both people were fully dead, Chan called the clean-up crew heading to his room.

Once he was in his room, the blood alpha stripped his clothes off, walked to his unsuited bathroom, turned the shower on, and stood underneath it, hand pressed against the wall as his head was down, the water just running through his hair. The thoughts in his head were clouding his mind, how could he have trusted him? why did he trust him? or why does he even hate Minho? he doesn't know the guy, yet Minho doesn't know Chan either. Nevertheless, no one can blame Chan for being so untrusting. His mother left them, came back, and then passed away. His father doesn't even give him the time of day, more like he ignores his son, only talking to him when it has to do with the mafia or his grades. 

Chan hasn't known love, neither has he ever given it. He thought he was in love, back before he presented as a blood alpha, as you present and find your mate from 17 upwards. Be that as it may, he and this guy who he supposedly fell for, fell in love at 15. Chan thought he found his mate, thought he found love, but Hwan only wanted Chan for his money and status. Chan then felt tied down, like he had a duty even though the boys didn't know if they were mates or not. Hwan used him for protection too, Chan being buff, scary and a blood alpha, kind of made things easier. Despite that, once he figured out Hwan's true intentions, he cut all contact with him, crying about it frequently. 

Chan has only let his friends get into his heart, not trusting anyone. You can't blame him for not trusting Minho, still even he knew that they were just being petty with one another. Sighing, Chan cleaned his body and his hair, stepping out of the shower and drying himself, wrapping a towel around his waist as he goes into his room, throwing on some boxers and sweats then sitting on his bed to dry his hair. 

At the same time, Jisung was texting Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix. The four boy's trying to find out a way to make the two boys who dislike each other, come over whatever they dislike about each other. Jisung and Seungmin both knew it had something to do with Chan's past lover, so they wanted to prove to Chan in a way, that not every single person is like the person Chan used to be with.