4장

The next day, Chan was not thrilled about the school or seeing Minho. Truth be told, the Alpha just wanted to stay home and sleep all day. Good grades had to be maintained, so his friends dragged him to school. He counted his friends' omegas once he arrived at school. He thought to himself, "Three? That's odd." Ignoring his inner wolf, begging him to find Minho, he decided to move on. As the bell rang, the boys split to start their classes. As the day progressed, Chan noticed how calm everyone was about the fact of Minho not being in school, like they all knew something Chan didn't know. Alpha sighed, why is he thinking about Minho when he does not care about him?  

Something was seriously wrong. It had been three days, and Minho was still a no-show; he decided to swallow the imaginary bullet and ask. "Hey? where's Minho?" Changbin looked up from his phone and smiled softly at Chan. "At home, he's fine if you wanted to know," Changbin reassured, which made Chan relax slightly, not fully however as his inner wolf was still begging him to leave the school to find his mate. "Why'd you ask?" Hyunjin questioned, staring at Chan from his current place on Jisung's lap. "Just wondering, you guys are like glued at the hip," Chan replied simply, Hyunjin just hummed, going back to texting someone.

Okay, but something is wrong; it has been four days now. Four whole days and no Minho. He sighed deeply and walked straight up to Felix. "Where do you live?" The question startled Felix as he started at Chan. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked, Chan let out a frustrated noise as he asked again, Felix told him and also sent it in a text, Chan thanked him and left the school grounds, he was going to find out what was wrong with Minho and he was going to find out today. His inner wolf seemed happy that Chan was doing something about it.

Minho however, was currently riding a dildo as his heat struck. He has shaky thighs, breathy moans, and high-pitched whines. His inner wolf wanted Chan, needed Chan. Dare, he says, craves him. But he will not do anything about that; he has gone through his heats alone this whole time and he sure as hell can continue going through them alone...hopefully.

Chan had received another message from Felix saying there is a spare key under the mat. Shouldn't he knock? Felix did say that there was a spare key. Furrowing his eyebrows, he heard muffled moans from where he was standing outside. Lifting the mat, he unlocked the door and locked it behind him, as he took his coat and shoes off. "Minho?" Chan called out, the thick scent of melted marshmallows lingered around the bottom section of the house. Chan followed the high-pitched whines, opening the door, being met with Minho, riding a dildo.

"I don't think we should go home for the next couple of days," Felix says to his friends they all sat around the lunch table in the school cafeteria. "Why?" Changbin's eyebrow raised, noticing how Chan wasn't with them. "Chan's not here, he was acting weird yesterday. Minho is in heat. Put it together hyung." Hyunjin replied, rolling his eyes as Changbin gasps, Hyunjin's dramatics were rubbing off on him.