6장

I am going to put a TW but nothing is said in detail it's just lightly brushed apon. Also this is a shorter chapter. 

/~/~/~/~/~/~/

The heat is finally over for Minho, and he is currently texting all his friends to hurry home while screaming at Chan. "Get out! Please just get out," Minho could not be bothered to yell anymore, tears streaming down his face. Minho was concerned, whilst cuddling with Chan his touches never, burned. Never hurt. He was scared in all honesty; the only other Alpha he knew whose touches never felt uncomfortable was his Appa. 

Insistence that he must know what he did wrong, Chan requested that Minho tell him what was wrong, and did he really hate him that much? Should he not have helped? This constant occurred back and forth until the others barged in. 

 "Minho?" Changbin rushed over to him, grabbing him and pulling him into a hug as he cried. "They don't hurt Binnie, 'm scared. And he helped me through heat, Binnie why didn't they burn like his did?" Minho sobbed, his speech slurring slightly. "What doesn't burn sweets?" Hyunjin asked, running his fingers through Minho's hair. "Chan's touches! They do not burn in a hurtful way, not like him." Felix understood who Minho was talking about, the burned touches of that douchbag, who ended up beheaded for touching the royal Luna.

The Alpha's were still there, watching, listening. "What?" Jisung spoke up, staring at what's going on, looking at Chan. "what did you do?" Chan raised his hands shaking his head. "I didn't do anything." Minho nodded, looking at them. "He didn't, someone else did." Felix sighed, walking into the kitchen as they placed Minho to sit on the couch. 

Now the other four were even more confused. Did someone hurt Minho? Hurt him so bad to the point were he couldn't be in physical contact with anyone because it hurt? "Minho, drink this," Felix handed Minho some water who took it and drank it, calming him down. "I told Chan to leave, I didn't want to break down infront of him. I just," Minho sighed, putting his head in his hands. "I just had a nightmare about the guy, how he touched me, I woke up to someone's hand on my waist but it was Chan, his scent calmed me down, his touch on me didn't hurt. It was comforting." Minho had a fresh set of tears rolling down his face as he leaned into Felix's touch. 

"He's gone Hyung, remember? Your Appa and Eomma were there and he's gone forever." Hyunjin joined the hug, letting Minho cry as the other two omegas comforted him. "I think it's best if you guys leave. We will see you in school next week," Seungmin nodded, Jeongin came over and kissed Changbin on the head, Chan didn't want to leave, but Seungmin and Jisung dragged him out as Jeongin followed behind.