5장

Warning. this chapter contains smut. read with caution. 

/~/~/~/~/~/

Minho's head snapped towards the door, the scent of firewood filling his nose as he whines more, arms reaching out for Chan. "Alpha need you, Alpha please." Minho pleaded, Chan however was currently trying to control himself from how strong the pheromones were. "What do you need hm?" Chan knew he couldn't leave now, gently walking over to Minho as he let Minho grab him. "Need you Alpha please." Chan stared into Minho's eyes, seeing the blue circling around them, he made a mental note to ask about that later.

"Need me?" Chan hesitated with his words, hands slowly moving to Minho's hips, making him bounce on his dildo once again. "Yes! yes! wan' wan' Alpha!" Minho's words were slurring together, gripping onto Chan as the blood alpha growled, on instinct, Minho bared his neck letting Chan mark him. Nonetheless, Minho's whines and pleas did not stop, which made Chan sigh. "Don't hate me whenever you're not in heat." He mumbled, stripped his clothes, pulled Minho off his dildo, and laid him on his back.

Carefully, Chan's hands roamed Minho's body, his eyes circling with red once they met Minho's blue ones. "Luna.." Chan muttered, making Minho whine as he nodded. "I know Luna I know. Alpha's here okay? Alpha will take good care of you." At this point, Chan was holding back his normal instincts, taking a deep breath of Minho's intoxicating scent, as he gently thrusted inside the luna. 

Minho's back arched, his nails digging into Chan's skin making him hiss slightly. "Want Alpha to be slow or pound into you my dear Luna?" Chan didn't realise what he had said, didn't realise how he was slowly surrendering to his inner wolf who wanted to destroy the luna infront of him. "Pound, please my Alpha." Neither registered in their brains the words being said, Chan didn't have to hear it twice before he started pounding away into Minho who, luckily, prepped earlier.

Small groans and whines filled the room as Chan unconsciously smashed his lips onto Minho's, tongues dancing together sinfully, Chan's touch burned on Minho's hips however it was pleasant. Minho's soft yet firm grasp on Chan's shoulders encouraged him to continue as their bodies became one, they became one. Slotting together like puzzle pieces, lips locked like they had done this sinful dance a million times. Hips rhythmically thrusting into Minho and hitting his prostate dead on, adding to the sounds that were swallowed by each other's mouths.

Along with them slotting together, drool fell down both of their chins from the messy make-out. However, neither cared for, the only thing they cared about was each other. Breaking away from the kiss, "Ah~ Ah~ Alpha~" is the only thing that rang in Chan's ears, his eyes opening, meeting the blue ones, the blue eyes of Minho, his mate. Minho's eyes met Chan's, the red hue still in them as Chan grunted, gripping Minho's waist tighter. "Yeah? you like being filled by alpha?" Chan was just mindlessly speaking now, his head hazy from the pure bliss. "Yes! Ah,~ Love being mm~ Filled by Alpha!" Minho replied, pulling Chan down to continue their sloppy make-out. 

"Want this knot my Luna?" Chan groaned against Minho's lips, the mentioned Luna nodding his head as a loud moan ripped through his body. "Tell me you want it, babydoll, tell Alpha how much you want his knot," Chan growled, picking up pace as Minho tightened around him. "I wan' Alpha's knot!" Minho yelled, releasing on his and Chan's stomachs from how close Chan was to him. "Here you go, my Luna." Chan's knot tugged against Minho's heat, making him cry out and bury his face in Chan's neck, taking a whiff of Chan's firewood scent. The knot expanded as Chan remained deep inside Minho and the knot temporarily bound them together.

After multiple rounds, both the boys were knocked out. Cuddling on Minho's bed. However, the others were slightly worried. "You think they are okay?" Felix asked, as he paced back and forth in Chan's house in the living room. "Jagi, I am sure they are fine, come sit down," Seungmin pulled Felix into him, trying to calm the freckled boy down. "It's Minho Hyung we are on about! and Chan Hyung! what if they ripped each other's throat's out?" Jeongin asked worried leaning into Changbin, "Guys they are fine for sure, maybe this will stop their rivalry, their stupid rivalry," Jisung commented. "Sungie's right! I am sure they are fine," Hyunjin smiled as he continued to rub his face against Jisung's scent glands.