11장

Everyone had a normal day. The routine of going to school, hanging out. Minho and Chan being, well, Minho and Chan.

However, something was on the minds of the Royal Four all day. A new group of Omega's had joined the school, and every single one had brought trouble.

Why may that be?

They have been lying and claiming to be the Royal Omegas. One girl in the group has been lying and saying she is the Royal Luna. All, surprisingly, had the mark to prove it, so no one thought they were lying. Apart from the teachers, Royal Omegas and Royal Luna, of course. Goodness was Minho seething with rage. He was so peeved every single second of that day. Every second one of the Alphas or anyone else mentioned these fakers and believed it, he wanted to scream and rip his hair out along with telling everyone the truth.

Despite that, he couldn't do that whatsoever. Seeing that, because of his appa's warning, he has to keep his mouth shut and keep a low profile. Notwithstanding the fact that he really didn't want to, he wanted to expose those falsifiers for the imposers they are.

"I hate how they're going around and lying! Claiming to be us!" Minho burst out as he continued to pace back and forth in the empty dance studio in the school. He's been pacing for about fifteen minutes by now. Changbin watched Minho pace, understanding the irritation since he felt it too. Yet, he kept silent. Silently raging with exasperation and pure disdain for these fakers, he couldn't believe how they hoaxed everyone with their stupid lies and fake marks.

"It is pretty aggravating, what are they going to gain from this? Fame? Sympathy? A mate? Popularity?" Hyunjin's tone showed his blatant annoyance with whatever was going on. Why do people need to lie? It was so pointless. Exceptionally with something like this, they have everyone deceived! Even his Alpha, Jisung. Hyunjin, unquestionably was not happy about that.

"Probably all, Hyunjin. Probably all." Changbin piped up, finally. His fingers tapped against his own leg as he stared off in thought. After a long time, he looked away from the pacing Luna. Hyunjin had a good question, in spite of that, he knew they'd never get the answers. He's also very irked at how his Alpha has been reacting to this. He doesn't want Jeongin to think those imposers are the actual Royal Four when the Royal Four have been there with them the entire damn time!

"I think it's worse that they're flirting with our Alphas," Felix's statement rang through the air, making Minho stop pacing and everyone's eyes fall towards the freckled Omega who was applying lip gloss using a hand mirror to see what he was doing. "Seungmin messaged me about it, apparently, those girls won't leave the boys alone. Even though, every single one has revealed that they have found their mates already. It's infuriated me to no end." His eyes flickered up to his friends from his hand mirror as he informed them of the dreadful news he had been told. He was so tempted to storm out of there and tell everyone it was all a lie, that those were only imposers. Be as it may, he and the others were unable to.

So, not only were these girls imposing to be them, but now, they're even trying to get with Alphas who already have their mates? Oh hell no. Something needs to be done about this and fast. If these girls got their begrimed little hands on the Royal Four's Alphas, they were going to cause an actual issue. For the reason that no one takes their Alphas away from them. Alarmingly, even Minho was even more disgruntled when he heard the news. Who wouldn't be? Those girls are truly menaces and imposters.

They needed to do something fast. Just, what exactly? What could they do that would also keep their identities hidden and protected whilst also exposing these imposters and falsifiers? No one had a single clue. Nevertheless, they knew they had to come up with a plan quickly. Those imposters were going to be a major issue in the future, and they were about to cause more things than they could physically handle. The falsifiers were going to bite off more than they could chew.

Minho can feel it.