8장

The day started ordinary and well sort of ordinary. Minho and Chan's relentless mean comments turned into light-hearted bickering to themselves, to everyone else, they were still the same duo. Hyunjin and Minho were walking to the cafeteria, talking amongst themselves and not looking at their surroundings when both boys bumped into a couple people. "Oh, sorry, we weren't paying attention." Hyunjin beamed, looking back at Minho as they continued their conversation and tried to walk away.

"Oh no no no, you are two of the pretty omegas everyone is talking about," The guys stood in front of the two, Hyunjin quickly realised what was happening and he looked at Minho who had a scowl on his face. "Move, we have Alphas." Minho's voice was cold he gripped Hyunjin who gave them a dirty look. "So? Let's have some fun." One guy persuaded, stepping closer to the two, making Hyunjin and Minho back up on pure instinct, not wanting these strange men near them.

This continued for a little bit, well until Minho's back hit someone's chest and someone wrapped their arms around Hyunjin's waist. "What's happening here?" The person's voice rang through Minho's head as he smirked, looking at the guys in front of them who was staring at Chan and Jisung slightly scared. "Alpha~ they were harassing us and wouldn't take no for an answer~" Minho purred, going to Chan's side and clinging to his arm. The second Minho said that anger washed through Chan's body, his arm going around Minho's waist and gripping harshly. 

"Don't touch my omega." Chan warned, Jisung agreeing as he placed a few kisses on Hyunjin's neck making the taller's face heat up. Minho was slightly stunned when Jisung gave a knowing look to Hyunjin. Since Minho's heat, Chan hadn't called him his omega. The other guy's left after a few rushed apologies, making Minho detach himself from Chan. "I am hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria." Hyunjin grabbed Minho by the arm and dragged him away to continue their conversation while their Alphas followed behind. 

The lunch was slightly awkward. Minho and Chan didn't say a single word to each other. Why? Well Minho was deep in thought he couldn't even look at Chan and Chan was well, Channing. Eating and thinking on why on this good green earth he would call Minho his omega. Was it for show? I mean they are mates, but still isn't that slightly a stretch? Why on earth did that situation make him so jealous? Why did he like it when Minho called him Alpha?

Minho was thinking slightly similar things. Similarly, is Chan jealous? Why did Chan act so protective? Was that for show? Why did he like being called Chan's omega? Why on Earth is he overthinking this? Of course, it was for show, Chan hates him and he hates Chan. The brunette does not care about him. Right? Goodness: he did not even know anymore.