Truth or Dare - Woodblock

Not requested

No one's POV

Pen, Eraser and Blocky were playing Truth or Dare. Pen decided to see who Blocky's crush really was, because he had been refusing to tell anyone.

"Blocky, truth or dare?" asked Pen. "Dare. I'm not scared," said Blocky. Pen smirked. "I dare you... to tell us who your crush is," said Pen. "WHA- No, I'm not doing that!" Said Blocky, blushing. He knew Pen and Eraser didn't like his crush very much. His crush, who happened to be Woody, was kind of a scardey cat, which made a lot of people, including Pen and Eraser, hate him. "Oh come on Blocky," said Pen, "Just tell us!" "Plus, according to the rules of the game, you have to," said Eraser. "Oh fine," said Blocky, "I-it's Woody."

Pen and Eraser gasped after hearing that. "I thought you hated Woody!" Exclaimed Pen, clearly surprised. "I did. But after the split, Woody and I became friends, and, well, I couldn't help but have a crush on him," explained Blocky. "But... how?! How did you two even become friends?!" asked Eraser. "Long story," said Blocky, "Anyway, back to the game."

The three played the game for a while, until Eraser got an idea.

"Blocky, truth or dare?" asked Eraser. "Dare," said Blocky. "Confess to Woody," said Eraser. Blocky's face turned much redder than it usually was. "No! I'm not ready!" Exclaimed Blocky. "Fine then, I'll tell him myself," said Eraser, trying to convince Blocky to confess to his crush. "Fine! I'll do it!" Said Blocky.

Blocky walked up to Woody nervously. "H-hey Woody!" Said Blocky. "Wuh? Hi Blocky!" Said Woody. (A/N: Idk how to write how Woody sounds, so I'll just type normally for him.) "So uh, I need to tell you something," said Blocky. "Of course! You can tell me anything!" Said Woody. "I... Like... You..." Blocky said quietly. "What?" asked Woody. "I like you!" Said Blocky. "I... I like you too Blocky...." Said Woody.

319 words... Ok...