True Beauty | Bublower

Requested by 

(A/N: A bit of Gelapop)

Flower POV 

I just realized that, out of all the people I've asked if i was beautiful, I never asked Bubble. So today, I decided to ask her.

"Bubble, tell me; am I beautiful?" I asked Bubble. 

"Of course you are! On the outside..." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Flower, true beauty isn't how you look, it's who you are. And while you look beautiful, you aren't," said Bubble.

"So, how can I be more beautiful... on the inside, or whatever?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you can try to help people out a bit with things," said Bubble.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, my friend Gelatin told me he had a crush on Lollipop a while ago. Maybe you could help him ask her out!" said Bubble.

"Ugh, help ask out Lollipop? Why would I ever do that? Love is so stupid anyway!" I said. I was lying. I actually do kinda like love. And well, the main reason is, well, I like Bubble.

"Well, I suppose you could try something else," said Bubble. She looked sounded a bit sad. 

"Fine, I'll do it!" I said, annoyed.

"Yoylecake! I'll go tell Gelatin I found someone to help him," said Bubble.

I didn't really want to do it. I just wanted to make Bubble feel better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit later also Gelatin POV

I can't believe I got someone to help me with Lollipop! And... it was Flower of people! I guess she's really tryna change, huh?  I hope this goes well...

"Gelatin," said Flower.

"Hey Flower! Hey Bubble!" I said.

"Hello Jelly!" said Bubble.

"So, I got you mes for her," said Flower.

"Huh?" I said.

"I got you flowers to give to Lolli," said Flower.

"Ohhhh, that makes more sense. Also thanks!" I said.

"No problem, Jelly!" said Flower.

"I'm so nervous, what if she says no?" I asked.

"Don't worry Gelatin, you'll be fine!" said Flower.

Her words of encouragement gave me all the courage I needed. I'm ready for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flower POV

"Go tell her, Flower!" Bubble told me. 

"Hey Lollipop?" I said.

"What do you want?" Lollipop said.

"I have a friend who wants to tell you something," I said.

"You have friends? Who would've thought," said Lollipop.

"Shut up," I said.

"Anyways, who is this friend of yours?" asked Lollipop.

"Gelatin. You can come now," I said.

As Gelatin walked up to Lollipop, I went back with Bubble to watch and see what happens.

"Great job Flower!" said Bubble.

"Thanks Bubs," I said.

"So, Lollipop," said Gelatin.

"Why hello Jelly Boy, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" asked Lollipop.

"Well, I, uhm..." Gelatin said and looked back at us nervously. We gave him a thumbs up, to let him know he's doing great.

"I like you!" said Gelatin. "Okay now to go hide in my steakhouse and never come out because I can't believe I just did that!"

To Gelatin's (and our) surprise, Lollipop grabbed Gelatin, and kissed him.

"I like you too, Gelatin," said Lollipop.

"YESS!" I screamed. "We did it, Bubble!"

"Yeah. We did," said Bubble. "Now, uh, would you like to go out with me?" 

I can't believe it. Bubble asked me out. Hfgejdfuw?! 

"Yes! Yes of course I will!" I said.

"Because Flower, today you showed what you really have. True beauty. And I love that about you," said Bubble.

"I love you too, Bubble," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treemote was gonna be next, but I don't have any ideas for it and I wanted it get these oneshots done so I did this instead