Mistletoe | Pietle

Requested by @JustanotherOsc_fan!

Also this takes place  around Christmas in between TPOT 1 and 2, so that TPOT has started, but Pie hasn't been eliminated yet.

Clock POV

While we were waiting for the next episode to start, I was hanging out with my team, The S!, although after about a half hour, Winner realized something. 

"Hey, has anyone seen Bottle? She was supposed to get here a half hour ago," said Winner.

"No, I haven't seen her," I said. "Do you think she died? She is pretty easily killable."

"Let's go recover her!" said Yellow Face.

We went to the recovery center and tried to recover Bottle, but it said she was still alive. 

"Huh, maybe we could go look for her? She said she would be able to hang out with us today," I said. 

"Yeah, let's look for her," said Winner. "Icy, Rocky, you look in the hotel. Yellow Face, Cloudy, look around the grasslands. Clock and I will look around the amusement park."  

We went to go look for Bottle, and after a while, we found her by Death P.A.C.T. Again's landing pad. She looked kinda sad and was looking at a photo, but I couldn't see what the photo was. Winner and I went to go see if she was ok. 

"Bottle, you ok?" asked Winner. 

"Yeah..." said Bottle.

"C'mon, we can tell something's up. What is it?" I asked.

"Well, it's just... Clock, do you ever miss The Losers?" asked Bottle.

"Huh?" questioned Winner.

"Not really, why?" I asked. I didn't see how that was relevant.

"Well, I really miss my old team, Death P.A.C.T.. While you guys have been an awesome and fun team, but I loved them a lot as well.... and not all of them platonically," said Bottle.

"Oooh, who's your crush?" asked Winner.

"P-Pie..." said Bottle. 

"Also, what's the photo you're looking at?" I asked.

Bottle showed us the photo. (The photo at the start of the chapter)

"You and Pie?" asked Winner.

"Yeah," said Bottle.

"Bottle, if you really love them, go hang out with them again," I said.

"Thanks, Clock!" said Bottle. 

"No problem!" I said. 

Bottle POV

I'm glad Clock let me hang out with Death P.A.C.T. Again. Although, because I left the team, I'm not sure if they'll let me hang out with them. I walked over to them nervously, hoping we could hang out, but I don't know.

"H-hey guys..." I said.

"Bottle?" said Tree, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Well... I've really missed you guys, and I was hoping that, while we wait for TPOT 2, we could hang out?" I said nervously. I really thought they would say no, but what they said surprised me.

"Sure, I don't see why not," said Black Hole.

"That'd be fine," said Remote.

"Of course you can!" said Lightning.

"Alright!" said Tree.

"I hate you!" said Fanny.

"Awwww...." I said.

"Just ignore Fanny, she hates everyone. But yeah, you can hang out with us!" said Marker.

"Yeah. I'd like that," said Pie. 

"Yay! Thanks guys!" I said.

"You're welcome," said Pie. 

We spent the rest of the day having snowball fights, making snowmen, and just playing around. Pie and I especially spent a lot of time together, but I don't think she likes me the way I like her...

After a while we got kinda cold and went inside the hotel for a bit, and I was walking next to Pie. When we were in the doorway to the inside of the hotel, Tree said something that confused me a bit.

"Bottle, Pie? Look up," said Tree. We looked up and we both started blushing intensely. There was a mistletoe above us! 

"Hfgejdfuw?!" I said. I.. didn't really know what to say. 

"You have to do it," said Remote. I saw Clock and Winner wink at me from the distance. They set this up, didn't they?! But now I have to kiss Pie... I'm really nervous, but I have to. So I bent down since Pie is kinda short, and kissed her.

Okey, that's the end of this Pietle story, and I decided to add art at the end of each story from now on, so here it is:

I'm horrible at drawing, also they're covered in snow because it's winter.