Apologies - Fireafy

Not Requested

Firey POV

          We had been living on Dream Island for a year now, and it was a perfect day outside. Well, almost perfect. Something was missing. More specifically, someone was missing. Leafy. I didn't let her onto the island, and that was the worst decision of my life. I really missed her. I want to take back what I did a year ago and just let Leafy onto the island. Why did I not let her on in the first place? I decided I would call her and tell her to come to the island. 

Leafy POV 

          I was lying down in my bed until I heard my phone ringing. I went to go answer, only to see that Firey was the one calling.

          "Hello?" I asked. 

          "Hey Leafy. I miss you," Firey said.

          "Well, you're the one who decided you didn't wanna see me! You decided to go have fun on Dream Island with everyone but me! Heck, even Coiny! So go have fun on the island without me! See if I care!" I snapped. In all honesty, though, I did care. I really missed Firey, and I wanted to see what Dream Island was like.

          "But it's not fun! Not without you!" said Firey. 

         I... Didn't know how to respond to that. It wasn't fun without me? 

          "I regret not letting you onto the island, and I want you to come," Firey said. 

         "I'll admit, I've missed you too. I'll come tomorrow," I said.

          "And bring a yoyleberry," said Firey.

          "Why?" I asked.

          "I wanna be able to hug you," said Firey, and then he hung up the call. I went to go make sure I had a yoyleberry, and thankfully, I did.

The next day and Firey POV

          I was waiting for Leafy to come to Dream Island, and I was just pacing back and forth waiting for her. My frenemy Coiny was nearby, and, as always, he decided to tease me.

          "Still missing your girlfriend?" asked Coiny. 

          "For the 2763rd time, Coiny, she's not my girlfriend! But... Yeah, I miss Leafy. She should be coming today though!" I said. 

          "Oh, cool! Well, I look forward to seeing her again!" said Coiny. 

          "Me too!" I said. 

         "Yeah, cause you have a crush on her!" He teased.

          "Will you please shut up for one day, Coiny?!" I said.

          I heard a knock on the door to dream island, and when I opened it, Leafy was outside. 

          "Hey Firey! It's been a while," said Leafy.

          "Hey Leafy! I'm really sorry for not letting you onto Dream Island, but you're here now!" I said. 

          "Yeah. I've missed you," said Leafy.

         "I've missed you too!" I said. 

         "Oh, and here's the yoyleberry you asked for," said Leafy as she handed me the yoyleberry. 

        I ate the yoyleberry and turned into metal, so I couldn't burn anyone. This meant I could hug Leafy without killing her. 

          "Thanks," I said as I hugged Leafy. 

          "No problem!" She said. 

          "Just kiss already!" I heard Coiny yell. 

          "SHUT UP COINY!!!!!!!" I yelled, blushing hard. 

          "No, it's fine," said Leafy. And she kissed me. 

          "I KNEW IT! YOU TWO HAVE A CRUSH ON EACH OTHER!!" Coiny yelled. "Firey and Leafy sitting in a tree-"

          "Shut up Coiny!" I said. 

         "Well, I do like you..." said Leafy. 

        "I like you too, Leafy," I said. 

       "My work here is done," said Coiny.