The Secret Meetings | Pineafy

One thing im gonna say real quick is this takes place in a similar au as the Fireafy story, but it's slightly different, as Firey didn't miss Leafy very much and never called her.

Also there's a bit of Fireoiny

This was requested by @RoyaleDemon_Slayer!

Leafy POV

I was crying in my room for hours. I really missed everyone. I missed Firey, Coiny, and most of all, I missed Pin. My friend Firey didn't let me onto Dream Island, and I was the only one who he didn't let on, so I didn't have any of my friends with me. Pin and I were great friends during BFDI, and I was really sad we weren't gonna be together anymore. I was thinking about her constantly and I realized I loved her. Firey just HAD to separate my from my crush, didn't he. I heard a knock on the door of my room, which I thought was odd, given it was late at night. I went to go answer it, and I couldn't believe my eyes! Standing just outside my room was Pin.

"Pin?! What are you doing here so late at night?!" I said surprised.

"I was wondering if you'd like to sneak onto Dream Island with me? Everyone is asleep, so you won't get caught!" said Pin.

"I would love that! Thank you Pin!" I said.

"Oh, no problem," said Pin.

We went to Dream Island, and wow, it was amazing!

"So, what do you think?" asked Pin.

"This place is awesome! I can't believe you get to live here! I know we can't do any of the rides or anything since it's nighttime, but it's still awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said.

"Oh, it's nothing," said Pin. "I would bring you here during the day at some point, but Firey would obviously catch you. Anyway, for now, want to stargaze?"

"I'd like that!" I said.

We were watching the stars all night, talking and laughing, until the sun started to rise. I didn't want to leave, but I wasn't even allowed to be here in the first place, so I knew I had to go before someone saw me.

"Bye Pin! Tonight was fun! But I gotta go now before someone wakes up and sees me," I said.

"Bye Leafy! Wanna come back tomorrow night?" asked Pin.

"Sure! But this time I can get there myself, it's really not that far from my house. Same time as you came to get me?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll be waiting!" said Pin.

I went home before everyone woke up, just thinking about Pin the entire way home. I still couldn't believe that Pin, my crush, had brought me onto Dream Island! I didn't get any sleep last night, so I decided to catch up on sleep when I got home.

Pin POV

After Leafy left, I went back to my hotel room on Dream Island, and fortunately for me, my roommate, Coiny, is a very heavy sleeper and usually sleeps in, so he didn't notice I wasn't in bed. I went to sleep to make up for the sleep I lost last night, but I was only able to get an hour of sleep, because Coiny woke me up.

"Pin, why are you still asleep? You're always up a while before me!" said Coiny.

"I just... wasn't able to get much sleep last night!" I lied.

"Oh, ok. Anyway, I'm planning on confessing to Firey today. Do you have a boyfriend yet?" asked Coiny. He always forgets I'm a lesbian.

"No, and I never will. I'm lesbian!" I said.

"Oh, right. Sorry, do you have a girlfriend yet?" asked Coiny.

"No, not yet. I do like someone though..." I said. I like Leafy. She's beautiful and smart and amazing and... I love her.

"Oooh, who is it?" asked Coiny.

"That's a secret," I said.

"C'mon, you can tell me," said Coiny.

"No," I said.

"Please?" begged Coiny.

"The answer will always be no!" I said.

"Hmph, fine," said Coiny. "Anyway, wish me luck with Firey!"

"Good luck with Firey!" I said as Coiny left.

Time skip to night time (Still Pin's POV)

I snuck out of my room and waited for Leafy at the gate to Dream Island. It didn't take her very long to get here, because she loves it here.

"Hey Pin!" said Leafy.

"Hey Leafy," I said.

We went to lie down on the grass again like last night, and we were talking all night again. The same thing happened every night until one particular night, when something special happened.

"Hey, Pin? There's something I've been meaning to tell you for a while...." I said.

"Of course! What is it?" I asked.

"I... I like you, Pin!" said Leafy.

I.. couldn't believe it! Leafy liked me?

"I like you too, Leafy!" I said. "And I've made a decision. You're moving in with me onto Dream Island!"

"What?! But I'm not allowed here!" said Leafy.

"I don't care. I'm not letting you be alone anymore. I don't care if I'm kicked off the island, as long as I get to be with you," I said.

"Wow... I don't know what to say!" said Leafy.