A First Kiss - TreeHole

This was requested by DiamondDragon2002!

Tree POV

I was sitting with my boyfriend Black Hole, until Golf Ball and Tennis Ball randomly came up to us. "Hey Black Hole, can I test to see if the new device I made works?" asked Golf Ball. "What does it do?" asked Black Hole. "It's supposed to basically create an invisible forcefield around the person wearing it that stops them from getting sucked up by a black hole," Golf Ball explained. "We figured it would be easier to test it out with you instead of finding a black hole in outer space," said Tennis Ball. "Makes sense," said Black Hole, "You can test it." 

I was a bit nervous though, because if it didn't work, Golf Ball would die and we wouldn't be able to prevent her death. I think Golf Ball could tell I was nervous, because she told me, "Don't worry Tree, it'll be fine." 

I then got an idea. Black Hole and I had wanted to find a way to kiss without me dying, and I thought this could be our chance. "Let me test it," I said. "Why?" asked Golf Ball. "Complicated reasons," I said. Golf Ball handed me the bracelet and I put it on. I walked up to Black Hole and got closer than I would be able to without the bracelet. Tennis Ball congratulated Golf Ball for her success. I was a bit nervous I might still die, but I didn't. And then, I finally did it. I kissed Black Hole. "Oh, so that's why you wanted to test it!" Said Golf Ball. "Yep," I said. Black Hole was a bit shocked. "I never thought it would be possible," he said. "Well, it is now," I said.

Alright, 282 words! This was inspired by a story I've read, so the device Golf Ball made was not my idea.