Memories | Leafblock

This was requested by @1607813cat!

Leafy POV

I was kinda bored as BFB ended 2 years ago, and all my friends were out doing something. Teardrop was competing in TPOT, Gelatin and Lollipop were hanging out all day, Balloony wasn't even my friend, Bubble and Ruby were trying to get Match and Pencil out of the EXIT, Flower was busy working on her fashion line, I don't even know what Firey was doing, although he's probably just being a huge Loser fan, Taco was trying to find a way to reconnect with her old team, Loser was busy being popular, Woody and Blocky were pranking 4 and X, and Spongy and I aren't in good terms. I heard a knock on the door, and when I opened it, Firey was there.

"Hey Leafy, there's someone who wants to see you," said Firey. 

"Who is it?" I asked. Firey moved a bit to reveal... Blocky?

"Blocky? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hey Leafy. I was just thinking that it's been a while since we last talked to each other, and I sort of miss that," said Blocky. 

"I kinda do too," I said. "Remember that time we went skiing?" 

"Yeah, that was fun. Remember how earlier that episode, we were falling into a bottomless pit and you corrected me that it wasn't bottomless?" asked Blocky. 

"Yeah! And remember how we were stuck on balloons? I'm glad we were able to work together to win!" I said.

"Remember how in the puppets part-" started Blocky.

"I don't think that was canon," I said.

"Oh," said Blocky.

"And remember when you were voting on who to win Dream Island, you voted for me? I'm thankful for that. And you slapping anyone who didn't vote for me," I said. 

"Heh, yeah, I remember that. And then... we sort of just stopped talking to each other, because everyone hated you," said Blocky. 

"Yeah..." I said. I was sad we stopped talking to each other, because... well... I kinda... hadacrushonBlocky? 

"Although, I'm sad we stopped talking because... I really missed us together. And I just missed you," said Blocky.

"I... really missed you too," I said. "I never tried talking to you again because I thought you hated me."

"No, I never hated you! I was just nervous because it had been a long time, but I never hated you. In fact, I sorta... liked you," said Blocky.

"What?! Me too!" I said. And then I hugged Blocky. 

"I thought you liked Firey though?" said Blocky.

"Me and Firey? No, we're just friends. And I thought you liked Woody," I said.

"Nope, we're just friends. Because I've always loved you," said Blocky.

"I've always loved you, too," I said.