FIVE YEARS LATER

Five years later...

Back across the open waters far from the lands of Berk, Outcast Island, and Berserker Island, is the sanctuary for all the dragons. The place where they can live freely and can even leave at any time they wish.

Kumandra.

Up high above the skies of the lands, making their way through the waters that connected the five lands together, Hiccup let out a cheer as he soared through the skies. Of course, it was on the back of his beloved dragon brother Toothless (in all but blood) as they soared around and even past the Shrimporium that was docked in Tail.

Boun, who has grown up and even had his hair grown out, watched them and waved to the dragon. Hiccup laughed as he raised his new and improved mask up to show a friendly smile.

Quickly looking around where Boun was, they noticed how well the people of Tail had gotten used to their dragons. Hiccup was happy as he looked around and saw a few Whispering Deaths that were tunneling caverns and tunnels for the people to find water deep within the caves below. Boun was also hanging out with his dragon, the Monstrous Nightmare that they rescued from Berk he nicknamed Scorch. Due to his massive size, they expanded upon the Shrimporium, which was warranted due to the redesign they needed to go through after the Dragon Hunters attempted to destroy it. And not to mention with Scorch's fire and flameproof flamed body, Boun and his family's business was able to keep up with more customers.

Not to mention with the addition of Terror Mail and other dragons, they were able to even start a flight delivery service for their food. People would send in a Terror Mail to the Shrimporium from all over the five lands, then they would be able to revive the meal at their home. They can even keep the food warm on the back of Scorch or even cook it on the go.

Hiccup just kept on flying as he made his way across the land and ended up passing over Talon where he passed upon Noi and her mother and even the Ongies who have all grown. Well, everyone but the Ongies has stayed the same over the years. When he flew over the land, everyone cheered to hear Toothless screech, a few people waved and others cheered.

The two of them flew over the village and started to make their way off down further through the river and made it to Heart. Once there, they noticed Chief Benja and Raya were walking around the streets when they heard Toothless and looked up to watch them. Deciding to give the woman he loved a little unique fun, Hiccup quickly slid off of Toothless' back and free-fell for a moment. Toothless rolled his eyes as Hiccup would always do something to show off to Raya. It was for no real reason except she and he loved to do it.

Hiccup then reached under his arms and activated his makeshift wings that he made over the years in case of a time he and Toothless were to be separated mid-flight. And due to the constant dozens of times, he's constantly already fallen off his back. Toothless backed off a bit as he then shot a few blasts at his rider, who was quick to glide above them to avoid getting hit. Raya laughed and bought a smile to Hiccup's face when Toothless flew underneath his friend so he could mount the dragon.

Once that was accomplished, Hiccup and Toothless kept going as they flew across the sky to the next village. Taking a bit of a loop around the whole island first, it ended with them passing Fang. Ever since the Dragon Hunters tried to take over and were defeated, Fang required repair over the years. But with the help of the other dragons and other lands, they were able to get the village back to a sense of normalcy. Without a leader, most lands have practically taken turns to try and help them deal with their lack of leadership until Namaari returned. Seemed he was there just to watch the Nightmares and Thunderdrums carrying supplies for the people being led by people from the other lands.

Hiccup saw everything was going smoothly and the people of Fang were happy to accept the help of other lands. Especially since they lost most of their soldiers to the Hunters and lost their last leader to Krogan. So with that in mind, he flew off as there was one last person he wanted to visit before returning to Heart to begin the day with Raya.