A collision is inevitable

Toothless was currently resting in his room and just enjoying his mid-day sleep. It was exhausting to fly over five different lands at the speed that he does, especially with the fact he is used to nocturnal flights. Five years, and he is still trying to work out the whole talking thing. He was used to just trying to get Hiccup to understand him, and it was working for some time. But now with real words, it was strange and nice.

As he was sleeping, he heard the chirping of Terrible Terrors that were on the ledge. He was already getting annoyed by them and growled. "Will you just shut up!?"

The Terrors then flew up and left him alone.

Toothless sighed and saw he could get back to sleep and laid back down. But as he was lying back down, Sisu came and poked her head into the balcony.

"Hey!" Sisu cheerfully cried in glee.

Toothless screeched and even jumped up in shock and horror. Then when he realized that it was Sisu, he calmed down. "Whew! Sisu! Don't ever do that again!"

"Sorry. Didn't know you were still sleeping." Sisu admitted as she made her way inside the room. "So, how's it going?"

"You mean besides the fact you were trying to kill me with a scare?" Toothless asked with a low growl. "It was going fine."

"Well, I saw my girl Raya and your boy Hiccup going for a walk," Sisu explains as she circled the dragon. "I figured you would have nothing to do."

"Not really," Toothless admitted but noticed her face. She seemed eager to spend some time with him, so he just ended up giving in. "You know what? Okay..."

Sisu seemed to perk up when she saw he was interested in it and the two made their way outside. Toothless was the faster one to make it out and Sisu was quick to follow him into the air. They flew through the air and started to make their way across the skies together. When Sisu finally started to catch up, Toothless started to slow down and backed down a little. He then bumped Sisu playfully to get her attention. Sisu laughed as they continued to make their way through the sky and even reached the clouds Toothless started to circle her and Sisu started to spin while making platforms to keep herself up.

As they were making their way through the air, Hiccup and Raya were watching from below, just enjoying both each other's company and watching their friends flying together.

"How long do you think it will take either of them to confess they like one another?" Raya wonders.

Hiccup chuckled as he was happy to see he wasn't the only one seeing the two of them. "Toothless is a little stubborn, he will never be the first to confess."

"Still, they are pretty cute together." Raya shrugged and they continued to walk around Heart.

Hiccup walks and noticed a few people face a small bow or nod of respect. Even a few dragons bowed in honor of the man who saved them. He was still a little uneasy when they treated him like he was some sort of king, he was really just a friend to the Chief.

"You okay?" Raya noticed he was uncomfortable.

"It's still odd to see these people treat me with...respect." Hiccup wasn't sure how he felt about all of this, considering how he was treated on Berk. "It doesn't feel right."

Raya scoffed and saw they were just showing respect to the man who saved them. "You saved their lives and helped unite our lands." She reminded him of everything he did. "They're just showing off their respect for you."

As they were walking, they ended up running into Benja who was doing a few of his Chief duties. "Dewdrop. Hiccup." He greeted the couple with a large smile. "I hope you're having a pleasant day."